[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ which coin that did not had a 1000% increase since last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

/biz/ which coin that did not had a 1000% increase since last month that has the potential to get me off form poverty? I have 0.1btc to put all in. No stupid meme coins.
>>
hate to break it to you OP but your best bet is legitimately a meme coin.

if you asked this 2 weeks ago maybe you could have had a more stable horse but now you will have to settle for something like DGB or SIA. Cheap but with legitimate potential.

and by the way, crypto is powered by meme magic so don't hate
>>
SIA is gonna get pumped hard next few days.
>>
>>2164229
DGB already went form 70 to 700, much harder to make 0.1btc to 1 whole btc. >>2164243 but i will keep an eye on sia but seeing the monthly chart does not want to me to click buy. It was only now I got the btc I bought.
>>
>>2164352
DGB has a strong potential still especially because it's a finalist for Citi Banks T4i
>>
>>2164217

get a feel for the market as a whole and trade your way up. there is no single ticket out of poverty when you only have .1btc to play with.

if you can get your hands on a 10k loan, you could put that right now into ethereum and could probably double your investment within a year.
>>
>>2164217
even if it's a stupid meme coin MoonCoin is at 1 sat and eventually will get whaled being it has had volume in the passed few days which is suspicious
>>
>>2164217

If you were here just a bit earlier you could have gotten in on RDD at the very bottom and made a lot off of it. Not many coins like RDD come around where you can make huge gains like that very fast, so you will probably have to work your way up slowly. Just take little profits here and there for a few months and you should eventually have 1 BTC or more which will be worth quite a lot by then.
>>
Not huge profit potential, but $EDG just triggered. Should have slow and stead 15% gain
>>
PIVX is set for another pump soon.
>>
Mooncoin is at 1 sat..... its growing faster than RDD and that shit is garbo. Just saying there's a buzz about it and it literally cant get cheaper..
>>
>>2164217
GNT and REP are gonna triple when coinbase adds them next month
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.