[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Shawn WIlkinson.jpg (24KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn WIlkinson.jpg
24KB, 458x458px
Storj is having their ICO. It's a decentralized cloud storage coin based off the ethereum blockchain and the ceo resembles a boarder-line autist. I put in 1k$ in ether. The coins are selling in ICO for .50$ USD/coin. Will sell for 1$ after the coins are released.
>>
>>2161356
I own some StorjCoinX, is this a different thing?
>>
>>2161356

PajeetCoin ? Is he at least autistic ?
>>
File: loser.png (591KB, 862x882px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
591KB, 862x882px
>>2161356
OOOOOHHHHH WOW

When I saw your picture and read the name I immediately remembered. This kid was in a few of my grades ages K-5. He was really immature for his age, cried a lot, faked injuries, always wanted attention from teachers, wanted to hold their hands when the class walked in a line, and multiple times I remember his mother coming into classes and arguing about his bad grades.

I was also in the school's gifted program which they tested for once a year. This kid got invited to take a test to get in and of course didn't. The gifted teacher later told the gifted class she was glad because she could tell he wasn't smart. Also, his mom complained to the school about him not passing the gifted test.

I would never buy this coin. Don't pretend this guy is a Vitalik. He was a nerd but he was one of the dumbest kids in the class.
>>
>>2161473
Not pajeet he is Afro-American
>>
>>2161439
StorjCoinx is the same company but they're moving to an ethereum based blockchain.

>>2161473

Not pajeet. Hes actually at the tokensummit in NYC http://tokensummit.com/speaker/wilkinson-shawn/

do some research
>>
>>2161542
your entire first paragraph sounds like your describing an autistic child
>>
>>2161660
Nah, he wasn't withdrawn, he was social just not liked.
>>
I'm still puzzled why SJCX is trading for $0.60 when you can buy the new tokens for $0.50 right now.
Why isn't everyone holding SJCX selling immediately?
>>
>>2161356
AHAHA IS THAT THE OWNER?

no way im investing. humaniq 2.0 lollll
>>
I have some storjcoinx and but the application is pretty lame because when you host it reserves your disk space and doesn't just use your free disk space to like SIA which only use what is stored by others.
You end up with a hard drive reserved that's used at 10% at most.
Money on your unused hard drive space my ass
>>
>>2161851
Dude I'm still laughing
>>
>>2161542
one; he's a shitskin

two; anyone who posts their political beliefs to social media is a virtue signaling cunt

three; anyone who actually supports ANY politician ever is a fucking moron

four; he's a shitskin
>>
>>2161542
kek, what a clown.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.