[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to decide if shilling is by honest poster or scammer who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepe zrezygnowaqny.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
pepe zrezygnowaqny.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
How to decide if shilling is by honest poster or scammer who want to sell his bags?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlezpD7p8Uw
>>
>>2161316
That's easy. Are they freely giving out advice on a fast anonymous imageboard? Then they're fucking scammers.
If they were in it for the glory they would do it as namefags on something less ephemeral than fucking 4chan; if they wanted to help people they would be giving tips to their tech-savy relatives/friends/coworkers/gaming buddies/literally anyone instead of lazy entitled NEETs they don't know; if they were weren't looking to get rid of their bags they would be trying to be discreet about the "good deals" they found while consolidating instead of yelling at every person with a wallet to buy in and jack up prices to the moon etc.

Now if you understood anything I said you'll disregard this advice.
>>
>>2161441
you are so very clever buddy, but my question still sits, as its important for all newfags
>>
do they answer questions?
>>
I shill sometimes but only for coins I truly believe in. What's in it for me? Volume. A lot of the time that is all a coin needs to get going.

You kind of just have to do your own research. Sure some are selling bags, but some are just trying to gett the ball rolling.
>>
>that filename
aaa kurwa Polaku biedaku

basically it's a lottery, but:
>check the volume, if it's too low there's a chance it's a small group pump and the coin is gonna be dead after the dump (>200-300 BTC is ok)
>check if the coin looks worthwhile in any way and if people seem genuinely interested in i, or it looks like an insider pump; check poster IDs and what they post: hype is good but too much of HURR BUY NOW UNLESS YOU WANNA STAY POOR DURR MISSED ON XXX? LAMBO LAMBO LAST CHANCE NO IT'S NOT TOO LATE WE MOON NOW should raise some suspicion
>check for a recent spike in price and volume, if the chart starts to look like a parabole don't buy, however if the hype seems genuine it might be ok to buy in after the dip
>don't be too greedy and if you do get dumped on wait a few hours to few days because the price often rises to a new ATH later

that's what I figured out so far
>>
If they're only argument is HOLY SHIT WE'RE GOING TO LAMBOLAND they're an idiot or a scammer
>>
File: voxmademerich.png (237KB, 1888x1288px) Image search: [Google]
voxmademerich.png
237KB, 1888x1288px
Buy vox, this shit is going parabolic
>>
>>2161316
When the price of the shilled coin is at a peak you can assume they are not salty bagholders.
>>
File: buy buy buy.jpg (205KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
buy buy buy.jpg
205KB, 492x559px
>>2161549
and if someone spams your thread like this disregard him automatically
>>
>>2161316
If it's me I'll be giving to you straight, I want to help anons, together we are whale
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.