[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will bitcoin bubble burst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1494407496290 (1).gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1494407496290 (1).gif
3MB, 413x233px
When will bitcoin bubble burst?
>>
>>2158574
October 22 2029 14:17GMT
>>
>>2158574
Yesterday. It was a tiny bubble.
>>
>>2158574
this week
>>
>>2158574

mid-late July
>>
It was just a bear trap, this rocket has no brakes
>>
Never you newfag
>>
at 50,000 the bubble will burst and btc will crash down to 30k/coin
>>
File: BTCfuture.png (1MB, 1297x3600px) Image search: [Google]
BTCfuture.png
1MB, 1297x3600px
Bitcoin is a black hole that will absorb the entire world monetary supply.
>>
>>2158715
STOP POSTING THIS
>>
>>2158719
Dont worry, you still have time to amass 21 BTC before its too late.
>>
>>2159001
the day ETH overtakes BTC in marketcap is going to be such a great one, I can't wait to see your tears
>>
>>2158574
15 minutes
>>
I'm guessing within a month or two at most crypto will crash with btc ~1000, ETH ~30, and the rest will be irrelevant. After that it'll start to rise again but the damage is already done, everyone will know about magic internet money within a few months and it won't be a cheat code for easy gainz
>>
Soon. Although there is a huge influx of people trying to buy crypto right now so it might moon to 3,000.
It will be crashing back down to 1800 area soon. Maybe even further because the people entering the market now are scared little bitches on the stock market and will be even more of a bitch here.
>>
>>2159054
This.
>>
>>2159200
Hopefully it will crash so hard they will never want to enter it again.
>>
>>2159229
Wishful thinking desu, it'll have so much publication that any speculator will track it, just like the tech industry. Even if it is the case that 'normies' will be too scared it still completely throws my personal plans out the window but that's to do with me, not crypto memers at large
Fucking 4chan
>>
File: ETHredpill4.png (1MB, 1428x3804px) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill4.png
1MB, 1428x3804px
>>2159054
>muh marketcap
https://medium.com/bitcoinfoundation/the-bitcoin-dominance-indicator-fallacy-2b11093869d4

Sorry, Tim. The day that the next DAO disaster happens and Proof of Vitalik needs to hardfork again, is the day i'll see ETHcucks on suicide watch.
>>
>>2159635
>muh mutability
you btc cucks are so delusional. you don't realize the inability to change is a BAD thing, a very bad thing. it creates enormous risk from an institutional perspective. that's why hundreds of large corporations are joining EEA and why they are abandoning bitcoin. because ETH actually fixes their problems when they occur.
>>
>>2159635
rekt
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.