[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dip.png (54KB, 1409x532px) Image search: [Google]
dip.png
54KB, 1409x532px
buy the dip
>>
>>2157632
What was the fucking point of trying to blot out the name of the crypto?
>>
>>2157861
just a reminder to buy dips, but dont want them to buy the coin in my op right now, since my bitcoins are still confirming
>>
>>2157861
>not using photographic memory to remember every graph
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>2157882
Then why did you not crop it out, and do such a shitty job of erasure? You fucking fail.
>>
>>2157632

Already did
>>
>>2157900
It's a thinly veiled attempt at offloading bags.
>>
>>2157900
as long as its unreadable its fine and i doubt people remember the chart or will check all coins for it, maybe the volume on the right gives it away though
>>
It's MUSIC and there's literally a 3BTC wall holding it down. I can definitely read it bro. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>2157957
its not musiccoin ;^)
>>
>>2157980
Redd Rocket?? =D
>>
>>2157949
>as long as its unreadable
Anon please stop pretending to be retarded
>>
hahah what a retard whoever posted that image. fucking moron
>>
>>2157632
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS MY COINBASE DEPOSIT TAKING MORE THAN A WEEK I NEED TO BUY THIS NOW
>>
>>2158059
yeah sucks
>>
Looks like he crossed out the name using fucking lipstick.
>>
>>2158125
It's a fairly obvious attempt to pump a shartcoin. He pretended to fuck it up, actually hoping to lure some buy orders to this coin so he could dump his bags into it. He fucked up his pretense so bad, it only went to show that he actually IS dumber than a box of shit.
>>
>>2157861
the point was to try and make people think musicoin is secret and trigger fomo because op is a faggot
>>
>>2158328
What if the point was to make it look like he was trying to make it look like musicoin was secret just so he'd get a lot of responses to keep his thread bumped?
>>
>>2157632
What coin is this? I can't see the name it has been blocked
>>
>>2157949
>as long as its unreadable its fine
Well bad thing it's still readable then isn't it?
Can clearly make out it says Musicoin.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.