[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING, XRP IS MOONING AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 318x159px
ITS HAPPENING, XRP IS MOONING AGAIN
>>
XRP pilot reporting, skies look good for a launch, get in faggots
>>
>>2155562
watchu talkin bout wilis`?
>>
File: wow.jpg (72KB, 1218x487px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
72KB, 1218x487px
>>2155562
Look at it go!
>>
>>2155574
it's ready to break out and take another shot at eth
>>
>>2155620
Why? ETH just had a major announcement..
>>
can't wait to hand my fucking bags over
>>
I HATE THIS COIN

GET IF OFF OF MEEE
>>
>>2155639
have fun in poorfag land
>>
>>2155625
What announcement is this?
>>
ITS RISING RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT GUYS HOLD YOUR TITS
>>
>>2155660
http://www.coindesk.com/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-new-members-blockchain/
>>
>>2155562
this moon won't last, XRP always has shit-small moons and then it crashes again. Don't be greedy guys, sell after it rises maybe 1k SATs and then sell again. Then when it crashes, buy the dip and repeat.
>>
>>2155685
Yeah OK well that's the who of earth announcement which we all knew was coming and bought ahead to sell on the inevitable spike. I advised you guys to capitalize on the big margin that formed between ETH and XRP, others will probably start to follow once they see XRP starting to get up again, cap this and watch their caps hit parity again.
>>
>>2155562
>mfw bought 20k ripples at 6 cents

why didnt i sell at 40 cents..
>>
>>2155715
Ripple is already dropping again. God damnit, why is it doing so bad? It's meant to be the kikes' coin.
>>
>>2155728
it's up like 5000% in a couple months, is just cooling off a bit, has leveled out and is starting to head upwards, you need to give it a little time
>>
Just bought 5K XRP OP bb Ill take those bags
>>
i bought a lot and want you to moon it RIGHT NOW
cheers
>>
if you had bought this coin in march you would have a 5000%+ roi by now. i so desperately need an opportunity like that but will it happen again?
>>
Didn't want to make a new thread, but needed some help re: transferring XRP.

When going from wallet to Poloneix exchange, what do i use as the Destination Tag?

Polo doesn't provide one, apparently because each user has a unique wallet, do i leave this field blank when transferring?

Tried a test transfer with 25XRP just to check. No confirmation yet. Any advice much appreciated.
>>
honestly guys, does this coin have a future as a long term hold?
>>
>>2157244
Bumping for this
I try and move mine from bittrex with the same kind of issues.
>>
>>2155562
Wow its fucking nothing.
>>
>>2157260
There's a site we've been using for a few years now to research questions like that. It made people a lot of money back in the day too, much like crypto is doing now.
Type in google in your web browser and check it out you giant faggot.
>>
>>2156225

Zcash I think has the potential to mimic XRP's rise, it is close to the same marketcap as Ripple was 2 months ago, made a partnership with JP Morgan and has yet to join the billion dollar+ club despite the tech being infamous for 3 years now.

However I will say if it does hit a few billion in marketcap, cash out because it has alot of coins waiting to be minted and inflation might rot the price away in the midterm.
>>
File: 1494907807203.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494907807203.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
Iron fist lads
>>
>>2155562
this price is what it started at yesterday and its already coming back down.
>>
>>2157264

my experiment worked, Anon.

Polo doesn't use destination tags as each user has a unique wallet (which requires 20XRP fee to open). Leaving the field blank and using only a address works. Not sure if Bittrex is the same, but most likely (double check this, and send a small tester payment first).

Leaving the field blank worked for Bitstamp > Polo, it took the 20XRP to open the wallet and 0.30 as a transfer fee.

Hope that helps you and others looking.
>>
sold my 30k worth of ripples so glad im off this fucking shitcoin enjoy my bags pajeets
>>
File: happening.png (310KB, 621x776px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
310KB, 621x776px
>>
>>2157658
in how many hours is that, timezones n sheit
>>
>>2157753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8PM3hcOaQ
ceonsensus is in 16 min
>>
>>2157753
9PM in india is in 15 minutes if google didnt lie to me.
do pajeets contribute enough to crypto for this to have a big effect on ripple?
>>
>>2157753
11:40 a.m. EST
>>
>>2157801
Is this a joke? Yes, Indians are balls deep in crypto.
>>
>>2157820
okay stupid question. What i should have said is does that pajeet exchange have an effect on crypto? is it the biggest? Im not too familliar with their exchanges
>>
>>2157857
im gonna say pajeets are a little behind on the info we have on xrp around biz

biz seems to think its the banker/scammer coin and from what i noticed bad publicity on biz means bad news for the coin

i don't think pajeet will have any idea what xrp is so i'm gonna say it's gonna go up fairly well today, only to be countered by the dips of the bagholders on biz.

so i don't think the price will really change, then later on when pajeet finally realizes what xrp really is, they'll dump it harder than steve irwin in a tank of stingrays.
>>
>>2157857
india is yuuuuge into crypto, expect a rise of like 5000%
>>
>>2155562
Watch yourselves now, lads. Buy wall is still up in XRP. Whales are manipulating it, shaking off weak hands, etc.
>>
aaaaaand of course changelly is fucking unavailable, and shapeshift dropped XRP, coincidence?
>>
>>2155698
You don't seem to understand how to read a chart my man.
>>
>>2157908
Thats fucked
>>
wow, almost made back my original investment.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.