[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P&D or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Why the hell is everyone shilling DGB so damn hard?
I saw the same with RDD when it was at like 4 sat and now the damn thing is like 50.
Then again there have been tons of other coins shilled which dump so quickly after.

Which one is this? and someone please help me tell the difference, I want in on the gains but i dont need to lose so much to another shitcoin
>>
>>2155529
DISCLAIMER: I hold some DGB
Lots of people have made an incredible amount of gains by betting all in early (like any pump n dump). What sets Digibyte apart to me is that many people get in for the pump but then hodl because they realize they actually like the coin.

Zcash has fucked ETH in the ass right now and I'd love to know why. If ETH can be challenged for it's second place spot it would appear to me that Digibytes (and any other decent coin) has a real shot at mooning.

Lots of people think that we saw "the big altcoin bust" but I'm convinced the bubble is only getting started.
>>
>>2155529

The coin actually has legs though, it would have been completely dumped ages ago if it didn't.
>>
something weird is happening with DGB. I'm new to all of this, but it appears that every time the coin tries to bust out of the 600s, These 20btc-40btc sell walls appear, pushing the price back down. But if it wasn't for the walls, the coin could easily hit 900 again.

Like 5 minutes ago, it was priming to shoot through and suddenly the walls came up again pushing the price down back to the mid 600's
>>
>>2155633
Its deliberate, whales are scooping up as much as they can
>>
>>2155633
It's the lizard people holding the hardworking white man down.
>>
>>2155633
Big players know the long term potential for this.
They are brute-forcing the price down so they can accumulate more.
>>
fucking whales want ez 10x gains.
>>
File: nuke_the_whales.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
nuke_the_whales.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
I'm so conflicted
I fucking hate whales and what they do
but I want to be one
>>
>>2155651
Why is there long term potential in this? And don't give me that minecraft bullshit
>>
>>2155650
He must of thought it was whiteboi day ( ^:
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.