[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How shitcoins are rigged and shilled to sucker. Evidence based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: nuke_the_whales.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
nuke_the_whales.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
Being a newcoiner only in for 2 weeks and only just beginning to look at shitcoins as possible investments, it didn't take long to come across the term 'whales' and how they manipulate a market and why shilling the pump and dump is the only way to pull fast gains.

This will be an evidence based exploration on the topic of shitcoins and whales rigging the system to take your gains.
>>
File: fuckyou.png (7KB, 99x85px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
7KB, 99x85px
>>2155381
I'd like to start with First Blood and show you the reason you'll lose on this no matter what.
>>
File: 1ST markets.png (73KB, 1089x725px) Image search: [Google]
1ST markets.png
73KB, 1089x725px
>>2155381
Supposedly a fairly new coin as it's only listed on a few exchanges with the top one being Chinese, not a bad start.. pic related and take note of the price right now.
>>
OP before you spend days pouring your great experience into this exercise I would like to point out to you that all markets are rigged by whales and this is fairly well known.
>>
File: Whale.png (122KB, 1171x704px) Image search: [Google]
Whale.png
122KB, 1171x704px
>>2155381
After following the breadcrumbs I find one of the whales, pic related. Total amount he/they are hodling is 1.8m tokens.. I'm sure there are other such whales but I'm not going looking ofr them as seeing Moby Dick here is enough to convince me that the game is rigged from the start.
>>
>>2155410
This.
>>
>>2155410
I'm sure there must be a few newcoiners who are aware of the term whales but don't realize just how little chance they have in this game. If you've got information to share I'd really like to hear it because I will spend days on this unless kindhearted anons clear EVERYTHING up for me.
>>
>>2155411
where do you see 1.8 mil tokens?
>>
OP solo traders, small funds, and Private Equity all move in the shadow of giants, in all markets. The fatter you are, the bigger the splash. Do continue though.
>>
>>2155410
Maybe I'm an idiot because the shill hype almost had me a few times. If this is the case then crypto will remain broken and the only winners will be btc and eth. I don't want that to happen because the teams and projects coming out are really awesome. Unfortunately they're all going to have to pack up and quit no matter how good their project is because creating whales and pump and dumps is just fucking stupid for the long term evolution of the cryptosphere.
>>
>>2155432
That's one address holding all those tokens right? The total amount is 1.8m
>>
>>2155436
I think I'm all out of revelations. I just didn't realize to what degree this was happening with EVERY SINGLE COIN.
Does anyone think that there'd be a chance for an equitable coin in the future or does the hype solely depend on the whales and pump and dump schemes by their lackies?
>>
>>2155454
The balance says there is none.
>>
>>2155381
I realize I'm being a complete moralfag but this is the kind of behavior that's going to stop the wider world getting involved.
All everyone in crypto has to do is stop these pump and dumps and just hold everything for like 18 months to create some stability in the market. THEN we can all get rich.
Trying to get rich off each other when it's still ONLY an $80b market cap just seems like a waste.
>>
>>2155467
So what am I looking at? Am I that fucking retarded? What about all the values on the right hand side?
>>
>>2155487
Pump and dumps arn't something restricted to crypto, it's a classic stock market scheme and often seen in gambling markets too... All you really need to be doing is selecting your own coins instead of blindly following others.
>>
>implying a rambo-themed coin could be bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.