[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Set sail on the ARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ark.png (549KB, 896x506px) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
549KB, 896x506px
About ARK:
>ARK provides users with innovative use cases through the development and integration of technologies that power the blockchain universe. Highly flexible and adaptable, ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.

Smartbridge
>ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity, which will bridge BTC, ETH, and LSK blockchains together.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.

>How do you like .DAT?

Recent activity
>https://blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>https://ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>https://ark.io/whitepaper/
>>
>>2155159
Best part is if you look at the chart this shit isn't already at a top being shilled. Biz probably won't pay attention until its already gone up 50% though.
>>
I invested in this. It is going to big one of the big coins of 2017
>>
>>2155284
I don't really care, I've been posting about this coin for a while now, and one thing I can tell you is that /biz/ is not going to make or break this coin.

The project speaks for itself in my opinion, and I'd rather this one not turn into another pump and dump scheme. Natural growth is what I like to see, which I believe will be a steady rise over the next few weeks followed by a modest pump.

I think the best part is the true Inter-Planetary File System
>https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/04/why-the-internet-needs-ipfs-before-its-too-late/

Old article but is probably more true today than it was in 2015 and ARK is on their way to implementing it, as per roadmap. This is legit giong to be a better version of Siacoin, that can be replicated and forked at the press of a button for any startup that desires to use their model... and the fact that its pioneering blockchain intercommunication with Smartbridge is incredible. This coin really is probably the most technologically advanced coin on the market.

How the fuck can navcoin and similar shitcoins that do absolutely nothing new reach $1 and beyond, while this sleeper coin sits in the shadows at 20-25 cents?
>>
>>2155284
>>2155305
I'm OP btw, my IP just changed
>>
>>2155305
The Smartbridge sounds very interesting, although I'm not entirely sure how it works. I too am hoping for sustainable growth and not 10x overnight.
>>
How is this different in functionality from ripple?
>>
>>2155329
Kek I guess the banker cucks
>>
>>2155317
I heard on an interview on a podcast where I believe a former google exec turned crypto-entrepreneur explained it pretty eloquently. Basically it boils down to adding a value or string to each individual block that can store data that can be parsed by other blockchains to perform certain functions. There is a section on their website that explains several different use cases. I copied and pasted the jist of it here in the OP, but I think its beautifully simple.
>>
File: 1491119474748.png (302KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
1491119474748.png
302KB, 952x872px
>>2155329
Ripple is for the International Cliques!
>>
>>2155329
I don't know a lot about Ripple, but as far as I've heard, it has none of these technologies. Ripple is an OLD coin dating back to 2014 IIRC. ARK was released in late march
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.