[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, this is my first time being to this board. My friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1491246617903.jpg (69KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1491246617903.jpg
69KB, 500x442px
Hey /biz/, this is my first time being to this board. My friend told me about this place and told me to try getting into cryptocurrencies. I don't know a single thing about cryptocurrencies, what they are, how they operate. Could any of you help with some advice on how they work and how I would go about buying/acquiring them?
>pic unrelated
>>
File: IMG_1607.jpg (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.jpg
145KB, 900x900px
>another fucking normie

GET THE FUCK OUT

THIS BOARD IS FOR LOSER NEETS/WAGEKEKS TURNED INTO FUTURE CRYPTOMILLIONARES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2154507
Go to Coinbase.
Buy BTC or ETH.
Go to Poloniex or Bittrix.
Go and find your BTC or ETH address.
Send your BTC or ETH coins to there.
Buy random shit with BTC or ETH coins.

I'd recommend just buying ETH and holding it.
>>
File: 1494022146042.jpg (111KB, 573x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494022146042.jpg
111KB, 573x820px
>>2154516
>Me
>A normie
I just dont know how cryptos work bro. I don't want to have to depend on (((their))) money anymore
>>
>>2154521
>have to submit photo ID for Coinbase/Gemini
I don't like this one bit, lad.
>>
Brando?
>>
>>2154580
> pretending not to be a normie
>ifunny.com
>>
File: 1494630424828.png (152KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1494630424828.png
152KB, 256x352px
>>2154650
In sorry my pics arent up to your standards, this one better?
>>
>>2154507
Was your friend a deported spic or something?
>>
>>2154507
>My friend told me about this place and told me to try getting into cryptocurrencies.
It's not. Rule of thumb is that if you see a particular crypto coin being "shilled" (like you see the same crypto being spammed in multiple threads) then it's about to drop in value.

As I understand it how cryptos actually work is they are decentralized (and therefore very inefficient, but still very useful) catalogs of 'transactions'. Most cryptos are effectively the same, there are a few which have some specific differences, like I think Litecoin processes said 'transactions' faster than Bitcoin.

Ethereum is really a network which supposedly you can use to run computer programs on, it has a currency "Ether" which can be traded for calculations/processing time. It was designed so you can trade Ethers for Bitcoin and not to replace bitcoin.

Monero is supposedly super private which makes it quite attractive for darkweb.

Always remember that unlike shares or bonds Cryptos are not backed by any tangible assets and their value is ephemeral and based on whatever the market values them at, anyone talking about "roadmaps" and "technology" is basically selling you on a possibility... what you need to look at is what is the currency doing now, and how stable is it.

Yes you can make a lot of money in cryptos, but you can lose it very quickly, and make it back. It's not quite gambling if you're smart but don't think you're particularly smart if you make 100% gains in one week.

>>2154521
This is how you buy them
>>
>>2154521
>tfw coinbase wont accenpt any of my credit cards for some fucking reason and now I have to wait 24 hours to even try again.
>>
>>2154580
>normie
>ifunny
>unaware /pol/tard
>can't lurk for shit
A newfag in every sense of the word.
Don't worry though, you've got tons of company here already, unfortunately.
>>
okay - how do you pull out the funds into real dollars? any concrete evidence of someone building an empire off these gains?
>>
>>2154516
>not wanting people to join your ponzi scheme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.