[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PosW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: posw-coin.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
posw-coin.png
58KB, 200x200px
I'm about to put in $11000 for PosW. (Personal savings) Its INSANELY cheap right now, and the upward potential is quite scary (in a good way) if you think about it. Tell me why it's a BAD idea when:

>The coin soon will be added to Bittrex according to the latest news
>Monthly dividents are paid out to all holders of the coin
>First service of its kind to stake ALL your coins at once
>Masternodes coming in July
>They have their own exchange, it's not perfect yet, but it works
>They are supported by Ledger
>When ETH goes POS you can bet that a LOT of people will use the site to stake their etherum coins.
>Mobile wallet coming

Just look at the roadmap.. Thus coin is GOLD, and I'm going ALL in at this point...

SEE YOU IN LAMBOLAND BOOOYS
>>
What is staking? Like on RuneScape at duel arena?
>>
>>2154345
You forgot

>incredibly small coin supply

The price has nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>2154370
You earn coins for holding them in an online wallet if the coin is POS (proof of stake). It's like mining, but without any rig necessary (called minting).

A few coins that are POS are Reddcoin, BitBay, and, soon, Ethereum.
>>
>>2154345
Nice try bagholder

We all know your a shill
>>
>>2155177
>your

Hello pajeet
>>
>>2154345
Please try to do it over an extended period to not bump the prices. Don't rustle the party.Accumulation is the name of the game for now.
>>
>>2154345
>Masternodes
M A S T ernodes
A

ahahahaha fucking memes
>>
File: Monochrome (36).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (36).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>2154345
Make sure you dollar cost average it PoSW bro, we don't want another sudden spike again like last time. It's best not to give all the nocoiners ammunition to chat shit about it being a so called P&D scam.

Let's slowly grow rich and make it to Lambo land whilst they look on from the sidelines in despair, wondering why they were dumb enough to fall for all the FUD, despite all the fantastic fundamentals Poswallet has to offer.
>>
>>2155276
lol you're still at it jesus christ
I wish it would just sink to zero so I can stop seeing people talk about it, I'm bagholding but this garbage has sunk so low, and even after sinking it so I bought more because I though "well it's been weeks, time to buy the dip" and it sunk even fucking lower.
It's the coin that disappoints and disappoints and disappoints and then disappoints some more.
I'm about to just completely write it off as money lost and remove the transaction from my blockfolio.

You know it's kinda funny that you post Miss Monochrome considering she got swindled out of all her money, very appropriate for what's going on here.
>>
File: Monochrome (71).jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (71).jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>2155299
Hahaha, you're the first one to finally pick up on that subtle joke with all these Cryptocurrency Fudders around. In reality though most of us are actually making a decent ROI on all of our investments despite it all. With the market so bullish it's almost impossible to lose money unless you are investing in only meme coins.

In all seriousness though, zoom out to the 3 month chart and you'll see that PoSW is currently in a perfectly natural dip. It grew too fast too quickly so a correction was inevitable. Just HODL your PoSW and forget about it for a few months, then come back and enjoy your sweet gains.

>When you reach Lambo land I expect a repayment of all those millions you stole
>>
PosW is a literal fucking Ponzi scheme. The only reason anyone should buy is on the hope that it takes off again because the other suckers get desperate.
>>
>>2154345
how about you buy just $10,000 worth of POSW

and then $1,000 of 808

don't stake them on POSWallet though

808 is going to be delisted in a few weeks

download the 808 wallet and keep your computer on

$1,000 + 808% after a year (compounding your interest every 8.08 days) = over $1,000,000

I'm not kidding

do the math
>>
>>2155450
Ponzi schemes don't generate profit to the investors from an actual service, anon.
>>
>>2155453
1337 Coin was 1337% for its first year

Inflation Coin is 800% right now for another six months, then it's going to 80% for a year, then 8% the next

Sprouts is worth nothing but I can't find its annual interest

I think it's gotta be close to Inflation and 808

staking it too

trading is fun, don't get me wrong

but It was Albert Einstein who said (and he's a Jew, he would know) "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.