[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why minereum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: minereum.jpg (6KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
minereum.jpg
6KB, 310x162px
What makes you MNE-anons believe the price of this coin will go up?
>>
>>2154154
They're in consideration for other exchanges like bittrex. The proof was on their bittalk page.

Massive gains for low supply, very attractive when its added on exchanges.
>>
>>2154202
I picked up 150 MNE after seeing a thread about it today and am honestly just trying to justify it to myself.
Will it be a buy and hold or go for a few 100% profit then dump?
>>
>>2154214
expect a huge price increase on 1st Jun.
>>
also if u are new to livecoin use this referal link, its beneficial for both of us :
https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-26U6sFUh
or the code: Livecoin-26U6sFUh
>>
>>2155534
get out, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2155534
how is it beneficial my dude?
>>
>>2155765
Livecoin offers a refferal program. Basically if you put that number when you create the account you'll give a minor amount to the guy out of the exchange taxes.

So if somebody tips you off a good coin on livecoin and you create an account there, you might as well enter the code and don't be an asshole, since you got the tip for free anyways
>>
>>2155804
u got some fee return too i think
>>
>>2155819
Yes, basically you get a percent of the exchange fees taken by trades. You get to choose how fast you get the percentage... it's pretty cool and clear stated on the livecoin refferal program link

here are the options:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/profile/referral

> 10% for referrals permanently

> 20% for referrals for 6 months after any new registration *

> 50% for referrals for 1 month after any new registration *

Personally I think livecoin is an underrated exchange
>>
>>2155837
Sounds turbo scammy.
>>
>>2154154
Its a new ethereum token with a clear use that some people are going to be willing to pay for. A rise is inevitable.
>>
>>2155859
There's nothing turbo scammy about it. BOth parties involved have only to gain. The exchange forgoes some of the tax profits to incentivies recruitment.

And the guy with the refferal code chooses (based on the type of trader that he's more likely to recruit) if he would like a long term constant gain or a shorter term bigger gain.

Here's my code, for what it's worth:

> Livecoin-2TG9dPxh

It's basically skimming profits off the exchange's profits. I'm in it for the long haul.
>>
>>2155872
>Its a new ethereum token with a clear use that some people are going to be willing to pay for. A rise is inevitable.

Exactly. VERY low market cap right now, very low supply, very low volume, no whales, very few people have very few coins, and it mines itself.

Once it's going to be added to bittrex and other exchanges it will make a hole through the roof.

Basically if you got over 100 you've got more tokens than anyone received during the initial distribution.

The risk is ridiculously low.

Throwing a couple of hundred bucks in it will make you thousands by the end of the year guaranteed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.