[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PosW MOON Mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1495502777756.png (54KB, 931x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495502777756.png
54KB, 931x592px
The triangle is real boys.. PosW is about ready for its NEXT moon mission, reaching a new ATH. Which at this time is a around a 400% increase in price (at least!)
You can buy PosW on their own exchange on Poswallet.com

>Masternodes announced for July
>Hundreds of FREE faucets
>Got their own Exchange
>Pays out monthly dividents from holding the coin
>Stake ALL your coins at once (ONLY service on the market, which is HUGE)
Updates all the time, active Dev...

This is a NO BRAINER! Get in NOW, or regret it later!

GET IN BOOOYS!!
>>
You have been warned now.. Buying it right now is a good idea since it will only rise in price from this point onward
>>
File: poswtut.png (4MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
poswtut.png
4MB, 1280x8000px
Im balls deep in this from my musicoin gains today, lets go boys. Next shillcoin thrillcoin. 500%
>>
>>2154108
Where the fuck is my verification email! I just tried to sign up, and they can't even get the fucking email right!
Tried to re apply "email taken" WTF!?
>>
>>2154174
Check your spam folder anon.. Works fine on my end!
>>
just let it go pajeet
i made good gains with posw but you have to admit it's a scam eventually unless you want to be a delusional bagholder til the dawn of time
>>
>>2154186
You think that wasn't the first thing I did!? Waiting to see if the "reset email" thing works. Not really instilling much faith in this brand.
>>
>>2154193
>>2154186
Okay disaster avoided... fiiiiinally came through, now, how do I faucet?
>>
>>2154193
Weird... I had no problems signing up at all... :)
Hope you figure it out, anyway... You don't NEED to use their site to get in... download their desktop wallet and buy the coins at yobit or livecoin ;p
>>
>>2154209
All good, I'm signed in now. So uhhh... how do I stake coins, and can I stake coins other than POSW?
>>
>>2154204
Find the menu at the top.. Under features you will find a link to the faucets :)
>>
>>2154233
Staking happens automatically with all the coins that you deposit into the site. When you log in you can scroll down to see the list..
If you go to the menu and click on wallet, you can send some of your coins to the exchange.. when sitting at their exchange, your selected coin wont stake.. just so you know :)
>>
>>2154187
Lmao... Just wait and see.. This coin is going to explode real soon you faggot
>>
Serious question: How many of you guys are actually staking a good portion of your BTC with PoSW (If so how, how much)? With all the unsettling issues already prevent with larger exchanges like poloni/bitrex- I just don't know how comfortable I would be keeping any significant amount of my BTC on an exchange that deals primarily in shitcoin.
>>
>>2154187
If you call POSW a scam, at least explain why.
>>
Gogo to the moon
>>
>>2154469
Can't stake BTC.
>>
Wow, I actually love the site. I'm staking my BitBay, dogecoin and Reddcoin on it, considering buying a hefty amount of POSW.
>>
>>2154168
Same. Just waiting patiently on the inevitable 1000%+ supernova now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.