[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETC has been mooning along with ETH if you have not noticed yet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: buy etc nigger.png (28KB, 273x300px) Image search: [Google]
buy etc nigger.png
28KB, 273x300px
ETC has been mooning along with ETH if you have not noticed yet.
>>
no one cares faggot
>>
Shhhhh its our secret club also don't tell these shit coiners about ICN
>>
>>2153778
t. no coiner
>>
>>2153751
Ok, sell me on classic. What has ETC going for it that ETH doesn't?

You're already starting behind with a network that has fewer participants building apps or whatever.
>>
>>2153751

ETH's bullish signs:

https://archive.is/c93hH/9b79d9581ede9d7dc5490b3a2a6112aec9155b33.png
>>
>>2153803
i literally have no idea. i just listen to frogposter on 4chan and put my money where they tell me and its worked pretty well so far.
>>
>>2153803
>>2153815
Certainty in transactions and decentralization make it a hot prospect.
>>
There is speculation that ETH miners will move to ETC when ETH implements the Casper POS algorithm sometime in 2018 because POW will be more profitable. As of now, that is only speculation, so don't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>2153751
So? Why would I put my money in a second tier ETH abortion with trailing price movement when I can just put it in the actual thing that's mooning?

ETH is up 60%, ETC is up less than 30% from the same point. Putting anything into ETC instead of ETH would cost you at least 30% profit.

Stupid
>>
>>2154232
i'm a poorfag so i only have limited amount of money to invest
I'd rather buy cheap ETC while I can for the longterm game than chase ETH dips for shortterm gainz

however, i fully understand and applaud the mindset of the ETH man. I just can't afford it/it gives diminishing returns

I held 10 ETH when it was 80 USD, that's when I sold everything for ETC and XRP
>>
>>2154243
XRP makes sense because it's entirely unrelated and moves independently to ETH . However you still don't explain the rationale behind investing in an spin-off alt that gains at a reduced rate to the main coin.
Doesn't matter if you only have $1, being able to buy more of a position in something making less profit provides no overall benefit.

Unless you think ETC is going start outpacing ETH. Still you would have made more money to this point sticking ETH and nothing so far suggests that is going to change
>>
>>2154294
The problem many people like to bring up with eth is the huge supply. etc is slated to stop at 230 million, at 90 million right now. It's more of a future BTC in my mind, has more potential as a reserve currency due to it's size and the eth shilling.
There's no telling when it's a good time to buy into etc over eth, that time may never come either. etc currently has some deal with online services for payment but it's a question of people using it over eth, which has a billion uses including a store of value.
>>
>>2154294
well, one thing that also makes me believe in ETC is that cryptoyoda has a good track record on technical analysis and he has a turbo boner for ETC so I'd rather accumulate it as much as I can until the inevitable mooning.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.