[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp I'm a newb.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1440618308118.png (252KB, 799x449px) Image search: [Google]
1440618308118.png
252KB, 799x449px
Where I can find the cheapest bitcoin price to buy it? I tried virwox but the jews gave me 0.008 for $30
>>
>>2152214
Never buy FOMO
>>
>>2152222

What is FOMO?
>>
>>2152214
Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase
Send it to Bittrex so you can exchange it for shitcoins
Hold onto shit coins
Cash out
Buy Lambo
>>
>>2152233
Fear of missing out.
>>
>>2152265

Not supported in my cunt ;_;
>>
>>2152297
What country
>>
>>2152321

One in SA, local exchange are expensive, like $40 for 0.1, I want to get the best price.
>>
Come on, there must have a website that accept everyone and the price is fair enough.
>>
>>2152332
Wtf are you doing in SA now I know why you are trying to buy crypto
>>
>>2152386
>tf I'm doing in SA

Yeah, you nailed it, I'm Pablo Escobarzito and I'm trying to launder money from kidney sales.

I was born there, dude, I'm poor, I have $500 that I made from wagecucking and I want to bet all that shit in a shitcoin.
>>
Try https://www.quadrigacx.com/ I guess?
>>
>>2152479
thanks, see you guys back in 2021 when my account gets verified
>>
>>2152479

Going to check.

>>2152500

Shit.
>>
>>2152214

(0.008*2195=17.57)/$30 = 41% markup. You can surely do better.

>>2152222

Fear of Moon Orbit

Noobs will think waiting to buy in means they are making a wise choice, yet consider that, by simply checking the trendlines, within 1 week their value will equal the per unit cost at the time of sale more than 90 percent of the time.

They will then have to contemplate buying in for an even higher price. The difference between the amount paid and the ultimate value at any given date is inversely proportional to the length of time between the point of sale and the ultimate value at any given day.

Thus, the best time to buy was any time prior to the current time. And the difference in cost between the price today and any time in the future is precisely the opportunity cost.

This price, the opportunity cost, represents the sum of risk premium and prior investment by the seller, and as such, represents an almost infinite loss, considering the deflationary nature of the currency.

Thus it is absolutely fair for the seller to demand a premium equal to the value which he is happy to accept now against its intrinsic value vis a vis his needs at the present time.

tl;dr: just buy it faggot
>>
>>2152602
Then I should just buy for 0.01 btc for $35 on local market?
>>
>>2152654
He's saying you should just max out your card now because by the end of the month you're almost guaranteed to be able to pay it back and then some
>>
>>2152682

The problem is I can't find a secure place to do that, everything need verification, I found one on a kind of local ebay, but I'm sure if he's trustyworthy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.