[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GNT is a SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: buy.png (37KB, 1074x382px) Image search: [Google]
buy.png
37KB, 1074x382px
Not sure what some of you don't understand. I feel like a voice crying in the wilderness. GNT has a team of known scammers, who are constantly delaying their release in hopes that the coin will pump. You know why they delayed their first version until next month? So Consensus can give GNT a nice pump and they can dump their 175M GNT and cash out while all of you are left to baghold. Consider this strongly. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for this who don't.
>>
This is being slid.
>>
>>2151961
Not gonna lie, former GNT hodler here. This is fucking hilarious watching GNT crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the profit codes.
>>
>>2151961
Shame, because the idea behind the coin is actually pretty cool, desu.
>>
>>2151961
Was so lucky it got to 17k recently so I could get rid of my bags for a bit of profit. Fuck that coin.
>>
So what I'm in it for the shekels I could care less about the tech
>>
UPDATE: ACCORDING TO THE CONSENSUS MEETUP THAT THEY HAD WITH THE GOLEM DEVS, BRASS GOLEM IS NOW BEING DELAYED BY "MONTHS". SELL WHILE YOU STILL CAN, THIS IS A SINKING SHIP.
>>
If you get out of this shitcoin with a few sats you'll be lucky when they dump their 175M stash. Believe me.
>>
>>2151961
What scams have the known scammers scammed?
>>
Lmao, the coin is literally mooning as you guys fud here. You're not gonna be able to buy any lower. Sucks you missed this rocket.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. been holding since $.04
>>
>>2151961
its pumping steadily atm, gonna sell before i go to bed tho
>>
>>2153940
been holding since $.02. no idea who is making these threads. it's not (((them))) so it must be )))them(((?
>>
>>2151961
Sold earlier, took my profit. That will do i guess
>>
Just sold. They dumped 5m GNT on exchanges after promising not to.
>>
Friendly reminder: GET OUT. This is literally a time bomb.
>>
I'm going to need sources on this FUD.
>>
>>2154660
Yea gonna need sauce
>>
>shit I Need to get abaord the moonmission
>better spread lies to push the Price down cause I dont wanna buy in at an ATH
>>
>>2151961
Thanks for heads up. Just sold
>>
if they scam us we will prepare the zyklon b.
>>
sent ;)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.