[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silver: the original MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: BitCon-290x300.jpg (22KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
BitCon-290x300.jpg
22KB, 290x300px
Why do you think silver is the best conductor in the world?

You crypto slaves are about to chase after the most undervalued asset of your lives.

Get ready cause only one conductor can be the engineer on this train.

Substitutes will not be accepted.
>>
>>2151894
Jesus Christ bro give it a rest
>>
So you still get Internet access down in your bunker? Must be comfy.
>>
The original under dog is MoonCoin.

It's getting a high volume on daily basis for whatever fuxking reason but I know the Jews and the whales are behind it getting ready for a pump
>>
File: hiho.jpg (121KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
hiho.jpg
121KB, 1000x666px
>>2151906
Then who will counter act 99% crytpo thread dominance in /biz/.

It's over bitslave.

The flippening already started to happen.
>>
Still affordable at these prices /biz/

https://comparesilverprices.com/

Maybe it is time you make that choice you knew was right from the start?
>>
File: mre.jpg (30KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
mre.jpg
30KB, 200x170px
>>2151894
>phoenix chickuns
>hogs gettin' slaughtered
>investor bias
>silver
>log jam
>no one's ever cashed out
>shtf
>emp

You have some expiring MRE's you need to finish.
>>
>>2152115
Does it piss you off that originality decided not to play with you fegs?

Not a single original bone in your withered up slaved out body is there?

Stick to your crypto loops and leave the thinking up to people with some brains.
>>
literately selling mine for crypto tomorrow mooning.
will buy gold
>>
Already have a lot of precious metals.
>>
>>2152137
It doesn't piss me off that originality decided yet what not to play with to look more like.
>>
>>2152164
You = 1
Me = 0

Will that make you feel better?

Now get back to your special astronomical decoder ring to decide what you do next.

Something about a ratio adjustment comes to mind.

Can you do like your predecessors and be early?

We don't have all day.
>>
>>2151894
isn't it past your bedtime grandpa?
>>
>went up 1%
>TOO DA MOON

I fucking regret buying 100oz of this paperweight in 2015 when I could of had much more gains in btc and even more so in eth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.