[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking sick of this terrible app. Not only is it garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: screen696x696.jpg (56KB, 392x696px) Image search: [Google]
screen696x696.jpg
56KB, 392x696px
Im fucking sick of this terrible app. Not only is it garbage that won't even actually track your investments, or give you valuable information like your average coin price, but all day it hasn't been do the only fucking job it really needs to do and update the prices and load.

Please someone must know something better anything better. Hell it doesn't even have to be better, it just has to fucking actually work.
>>
I tried to reinstall and it just crashes every time
>>
>>2151872
>>2152044
if the site is down,the api is down and the app uses the api.

the problem is you cannot link it to watch only api so you dont have to enter everything manually
>>
>>2151872
Ive been having problems since this morning; the prices dont want to update and when i go into my holdings it just shows 0 everything.
>>
>>2151872
you are a fucking self entitled cunt. The app is using the apis of different exchanges to show you prices. If the exchanges go down or there's a problem with the api obviously the app won't display shit.
You seem to be also really fucking stupid expecting the app tracks your shit in some magical way when you are not using your private api keys from your accounts to load the data.
Please before making shit threads like this one that only reveal how fucking ignorant you are think for a second and just go away and suck some nigger cock. I bet you will have and have a blast since you seem to be a little ignorant bitch.
Go away.
>>
Today it hasn't been working for me
Won't update prices at all
>>
>>2151872
>>2152420

srsly nigga. its a free app with no ads and no major bugs. appreciate what you have
>>
>>2151872
Also you want it to track your investments?? Are you planning on giving it your log in credentials for every exchange. Use your brain
>>
I learned many lessons today and yesterday. I'm going manual and relying on other charts.
>>
File: 501bccb7fa.jpg (247KB, 1091x920px) Image search: [Google]
501bccb7fa.jpg
247KB, 1091x920px
Tab Trader updates prices and shit and shows how much you're holding

Although it does not give let you see how much your portfolio is worth in USD or EUR or whatever,

but it shows charts and how much you're holding of each coin and when you bought in/sold out etc.

Also you can actually trade in the app, no idea if shitfolio lets you do that
>>
>>2152420
this 100%
>>
>>2152420
OP is a little bitch for complaining.

You're just some arrogant douchebag writing paragraphs of bullshit.

You can all go to hell honestly.
>>
>>2152420
>Youre really dumb for using something and expecting it to do the things you want it to
>consumer_blaming.txt
>>
>>2151872
>app has one job
>doesn't do that job
>people are seriously defending this
It's a piece of shit. I don't care if they have to put ads up as long as it works.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.