[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Waves thread? I remember an anon was giving out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12

File: waves.jpg (4KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
waves.jpg
4KB, 172x172px
Can we have a Waves thread? I remember an anon was giving out coins he generated in the Waves platform, but does anyone know how they are valued on the market?
>Thinking about making /biz/cash
>>
Let me clear up how the tokens thing actually works. Biz coin will likely remain an extremely cheap tipping coin for this forum. Nothing more, nothing less. To have value with a "token" you need to associate it with a project. For example; in the coming weeks you will see the coffee coin token on waves. You will be able to buy 1 250 gram pack of coffee with each token, but you are also buying share in the company. The terms are that you are holding coffee coin to invest in the startup of the company, the waves network ensures that your coin is worth either money, or real commodities such as coffee sent to you wholesale. It works like a commodities market, but /biz/ doesn't really generate anything except bantz.
>>
This is why I think tokens such as reddcoin are better suited to be run on the waves platform. Just lol at people who want to assign a currency and list some token on polo for a previously free program such as Reddit. While waves toils in the background completely overlooked. I found the list of upcoming ico announcements on the waves platform slack, and some of them are better than reddcoin themselves. People do not realize that the waves DEX will soon be sidechaining ETH and other cryptos. It is sidechaining bitcoin right now actually. I am laughing at people randomly trading valueless coins on polioniex. The real money is in the projects themselves.
>>
>13 of jun of 2016
>worth $1
>down to 10 cents for 1 year
>now it worth $2 again

Whales will sell all their shit at $2 and it will get back to 20 cents.
>>
It is starting to agitate me though. If Waves hit polo (not that it will, since it seeks to replace exchanges) it would do a 5x bagger in a single hour. Look at fucking dogecoin, how does that shitcoin go sky-high? It just shows what people are really like. It is similar to people wanting to become friends with those who are popular, not being friends with people who have great fundamental qualities and potential. I guess the fundamentals don't matter anymore. We are either at the beginning of this or people are total sheep who cannot think for themselves in regards to crypto.
>>
>>2150658
So if your goal is to buy waves, how do you go about doing that?
>>
File: IMG_0187.png (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.png
82KB, 640x1136px
>>2150693
Buy bitcoin transfer it to Bittrex, Then trade your bitcoin for waves.

t. waves holder
>>
>>2150658

Where I can buy it?
>>
>>2150768
Changelly for usd, other places that offer waves are shapeshift, bittrex and tidex. You can download the waves liteclient wallet, and buy it there too. It is expensive off the client though to buy with cash. I recommend downloading the liteclient if you plan on getting waves though.
>>
File: 1485298800586.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485298800586.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
>tfw you sold 500 waves a month ago

Why did I do this? Waves will probably hit 100 in a few years.
>>
>>2150924

I did, and I tried to buy it, but their conversion rates are retarded, it worth $2 and they're charging like $4 each.
>>
>>2150624
>down to 10 cents
what the fuck are you smoking son? Price went to shit because btc was on the rise and fucking scala bugs caused shitton of delays, now stuff is being constantly released, microsoft azure is on with waves, waves go ios wallet (try to get that to your random shitcoin) dex , lpos. Shit load of good things, this level is the new floor
>>
>>2151142
it never went to 10cents btw,
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.png (29KB, 815x425px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.png
29KB, 815x425px
>>2151156

>never
>>
>>2151273
That isn't 10 cents, that is a 14 you brainlet.
>>
>>2150992
Wrong.Those exchanges have literally the same transaction fees as polo. You are trying to shill against Waves by acting like a frustrated noob.
>>
>>2150765
damn son. you're gonna be a crypto-millionaire in 1-2 years
>>
>>2152333

Download the wallet and try to buy waves directly with USD and check yourself how many you get and the $/WAVES ratio.
>>
>>2152333
Nah. he's right. The best rate is you buying it from the exchange. DO NOT BUY IT THROUGH SITE THAT DO IT FOR YOU LIKE CHAGELLY OR SHAPESHIFT. They charge a premium. How else they make money.
>>
File: IMG-20150331-WA0001.jpg (92KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150331-WA0001.jpg
92KB, 463x469px
>>2150955
>tfw bought waves at ICO for 16 cents
>>
>>2153020

Thanks, buddy, I'm not a shill, I'm just a stupid idiot who is trying to get on the boat to make some cash, but I still waiting the exchanges to verify my account ;_;
>>
File: waves.png (38KB, 1338x444px) Image search: [Google]
waves.png
38KB, 1338x444px
/biz/bucks is 10k for 8 waves. do the math
/biz/coin is the same

/biz/bucks guy gave every single getter 10k, every double getter 20k and so on
/biz/coin guy gave every double getter 20 coins

also i just found all my .004 waves from the faucet got taken away as transaction fees kek
>>
Anyone else started buying Waves to make a profit but don't want to sell anymore because it's exactly what they wanted from a crypto? Decentralized exchange, low fees, easy token creation. I know I sound like a shill, so let's point out other cryptos have much more impressive goals. But Waves does something relatively simple quite efficiently and is everything I wished Bitcoin was when I first heard of it in 2011.
>>
>>2155372
Agree
My portfolio is Eth and Waves
Maybe some Mysterium
>>
never invested in anything before, do I buy waves?

seems the least muggy choice. Only interested in slow gainz.
>>
there's like 400k waves are being traded on Bittrex. 400k out of 100 mil supply LMAO. Everyone is holding because even my 5 yo cousin knows how fucking huge this shit is gonna be.
>>
>>2155600
Look at the stats
http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/
38 million waves are being held in wallets and leased. No one wants to keep it on exchanges because they know this is the next ETH waiting to happen
>>
Holy fuck this shit just exploded, sold! See you on the moon faggots
>>
Fuck I only bought 200 waves. Hope itll still be worth buying when I get home in a few hours.
>>
File: moontime.jpg (60KB, 1041x410px) Image search: [Google]
moontime.jpg
60KB, 1041x410px
good morning fellow rocketeers
>>
EUR Gateway just got added overnight

See you fuckers at $10

t. Waves bagholdet
>>
Also openledger added Waves...

Pretty soon 1 waves = 1 Eth
>>
Would it be smart to buy now? I know this coin has serious potential and is undervalued but still...
>>
Oh lawd i invested 120$ in the ico and got 903 waves aw lawd nah jesus
>>
>>2156793
wait for a dip
>>
>>2156793
Replace Waves with Eth but keep the waves price.....would you buy?

Dont be a cheap fuck. Buy a hundred of these and you may buy yourself a new car in the next couple of years. Or go balls deep and buy a lambo with a trophy wife.
>>
dip is coming boys
>>
I want to invest but i have no job
>>
>>2156810
Bwahhahaha

Tell that to mEth heads that waited for a dip and saw ETH rocket to lamboland without them.
>>
Its not fair, I was fucking reading about waves all night doing my research and this happened before I was finished. Well fuck it I am confident in this coin from what I know now so I bought in.
>>
>>2156810
>>2156830
>>2156843

this is childs play now

just buy and forget about it, check it once a month and dont sweat it

losing those 10% is not a big deal
>>
>>2156851
also dont forget this crazy pump will bring a lot of attention to this coin

seriously buy that mother fucker ASAP, imo its gonna dip like 5 % at most, not worth the risk of not buying
>>
christ its still going up steadily

its gonna be at 0.0015 BTC tomorrow
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (388).png (31KB, 895x452px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (388).png
31KB, 895x452px
>>2155462
It's good if you want a stable income.
>>
I FUCKING KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO EXPLODE

I FUCKING KNEW IT

and its just the beggining

this is the real deal, im excited as fuck
>>
This and NEM are the best coins to buy for 2017 IMO.
>>
>still waiting for approval on exchanges
>wake up
>from 2 to 2.50

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE SELL ME BITCOINS, I NEED TO BUY IT, I WANT MONEY.
>>
We mooning boys
>>
in a week this 15% rise will be childs play
>>
File: 1493060734970.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493060734970.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>tfw all of portfolio was in XBY
>tfw after no movement I shifted 80% of it to WAVES
>tfw 2 days later WAVES starts to moon
>>
fuck u, stop pumping, I was going to slowly put my profits from trading shitcoins into this.
>>
waves makes up about 50% of my long term portfolio. nice to see this small short term gain, but given Sasha's (def/founder) vision I see this going a whole lot further in the coming months
>>
>>2156993
pretty much

today's pump isnt completely meaningless when it comes to how much money will be made from it though, since it will attract some more attention
>>
>>2157016
oh for sure, I think waves is finally starting to get some (deserved) mainstream attention. hope that will increase as more ICOs are launched on the platform
>>
Dumping now.
>>
>>2150172
Want to buy back in, DGB 800k holder

When will we see a dip for Waves? Worth buying in any time soon?
What do people expect the retrace will be?

Thanks in advance if anyone is assed to answer
>>
>>2157057
Its pulling back pennies but this coin will trend up in dollars.

So who the fuck cares. If it dumps buy more.

This is the next ETH
>>
>>2157063
I think we're seeing a huge dip now in a few minutes
>>
They just added a EUR gateway thats what caused the pump. This is huge.
>>
>>2157081
You are talking about a pullback of pennies.

If ur a jew waiting for a pullback u deserve to miss this moon rocket

North America is waking up.
>>
Anyone who doesn't own WAVES now deserves to be poor for the rest of his life.

If you missed BTC, ETH and XRP .. this is like another chance. WAVES will reach 100$ at some point.

Screencapped.
>>
>>2157095
Pretty much this. The fiat gateways are expensive as fuck but if people are willing to pay 2x for Waves....this means waves is worth 5 bucks.

Also the fiat gateways take BTC out of the transaction because fuck btc its old tech.

This is the future baby.
>>
Newb here, going to buy 0.01 of bitcoins in waves, how much I can get with that after all fees?
>>
>>2150392
>>2150590
>>2150658
I agree with EVERYTHING you've said anon. It's so fucking refreshing to see a level headed, non-shill actually giving sage advice. This is the type of behavior I encourage and this thinking is what will bring /biz/ out as winners in 2 years time. THEN we can all celebrate.

>>2150765
Anon I'm stuck with exchanging on bittrex. How the hell do I do that please?

On waves, does anyone think that NVO could be a solid competitor in this space in the future?
Crowdsale drops in 10hrs and I'm thinking about getting in.
>>
>>2157125
Like 7 right now.
>>
is it worth putting .7BTC into it now? how rich will i be when it hits 100 in the future and how likely is it to reach $100 per coin redpill me senpai tell me to take it out of RDD to WAVES
>>
>>2157025
the attention in crypto circles was huge already, pretty sure they didnt advertise as much as possible for a reason

that reason being whales being money ofc
>>
>>2157115
this but XRP isnt completely missed

its still gonna rise decently IMO, just nothing amazing
>>
>>2157137

Not bad desu, this shit will worth like ETH, I'm pretty sure, I was right about everything, but I was just watching and saw opportunities dying in front on my eyes, going to grab that shit as I grab my dick after 60 months of no fap.
>>
Whats the difference between Waves and Minereum? They both do token creation on the Ethereum network correct?
>>
>there's fees to send bitcoins from my wallet to another one

Wtf I got jewed or that's normal?
>>
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-euro-gateway-added-to-lite-client-c598ceb02db7
>>
>>2157181
Lmao
>>
>>2157181
No, it's the other way round, that's why there'is wave DEX.
>>
>>2157339
There's a fee to send bitcoin from one wallet to another as well. The fee from the wave client is astronomically less than from regular bitcoin wallet.
>>
>>2157378

I see, too bad they don't accept ebanx dolar card, I had $100 there to buy all their shit.
>>
>>2157378

Btw, for small values like 0.01 btc, how much fees I should choose to pay?
>>
>>2157403
Just buy and move your funds around in ETH. For an ETH wallet use myetherwallet.
>>
>>2157403
on wave client? Choose the cheapest one. The network are fast. It'll confirm less than a minute.

If you are talking regular bitcoin transferring. Right now there's like over 150k unconfirmed transactions waiting to be confirm so you might want to choose higher fee to get confirm faster.
>>
>>2157414
>>2157417

I'm using electrum.

>the cheapest fees on dynamic fee is 1.5mbct or $3.50
>from 0.01 I'm already at 0.008.5

Wew, I wish someone had told me about that, it will probably be even less after trading on exchange and returning it, fuck.
>>
>>2157463
Yeah. Bitcoin is expensive now. Fee is higher than using credit cards. VISA/Mastercard. That's why bitcoin will become a reserve while other coins will be use for payments.

If you want cheaper fees, choose wallet that let you set your own fees.
>>
>>2157500

Btw, what "replaceable" means when I choose the lowest fees on my electrum wallet?
>>
>>2157581
No idea. I don't use electrum. You can google it.
>>
Waves will replace ethereum.

Dont believe me just watch.

Its happening.
>>
>>2157590

Ok, last question, there's a kind of "speed calculator" to help me to choose the best suitables fee to me?
>>
Does Waves have any talk planned for the Consensus today?
>>
>>2157721
If you want fast confirmation like within 5 minute. Use a high fee

If you don't mind waiting for a few hours, use a low fee. Right now the network is congested.

And yes there is a fee calculator but I forgot how it goes
>>
Fuck why is it stalling so much?
>>
>spent U$30
>bought 7 in total

I guess it's just better to buy directly from waves platform afterall.
>>
>>2157181
thats like asking whats the diff between BTC and Doge
>>
>>2157946
You are in the wrong coin if you expect 50% everyday.
>>2157975
Are you dumb? Never buy directly from inside the wave client. Those people charge a premium. That's how they make their money.
$30 should be ~14 waves if you buy using exchanges
>>
>>2157988

Yeah, but after all the transfer and retransfer fees, I lost 1.5 mbtc and ended buying the same shit I would buy on waves client.

Bought 0.01 btc for $30 and managed to buy only 7.1 waves.
>>
>>2158049
Stil think would have been better choice to buy from bittrex though.

Buy btc >send to bittrex > buy waves. The part that charge the most fee is probably send to bittrex. When you transfer waves out of bittrex, the fee is less than a penny. Think you could end up with at least 12 wave. O well. I hope waves do well so you don't feel too bad about it
>>
Just bought 125 more Waves to add to my 201 stack.

Moon = 500$, cya there in 1-2 years!!
>>
>>2158076
tbf, that whole process is a pain in the ass. it just took me an hour to do all that
>>
>>2158076

I just noticed that waves has a little exchange market on its own on the platform, now I'm confused, you was talking about buying it with dolars on the platform or about this little exchange market?
>>
>>2158141

I can get around 600 coins right now, is it worth it? someone please fucking redpill me this shit right now my only option would be to put all my money (0.71BTC) into this coin and just save it in a wallet for a couple of years does it have the potential to moon sooner?
pretty much if i make this move I can't fuck around with other coins and gains in the meantime so i NEED TO know it's worth my time.
>>
>>2158226
You can send BTC to the waves lite client and buy waves with BTC on the Decentralized Exchange (DEX). Or you can just transfer BTC to Bittrex and buy Waves. Or you can use changelly or shapeshift. Best option is Bittrex so far
>>
>>2158237
Waves has seen slow but steady growth since it has plenty of development behind it and the CEO is very active in going to conferences and making deals with businesses. It won't see a gigantic pump but you can expect $10 waves by the end of the year
>>
>>2158259
$100 possible for future in next couple/few years?
>>
>>2158273
possible? guaranteed.
>>
>>2158273
Considering how ETH went from 1 billion to 15 billion, it's very possible
>>
>>2158290
>>2158301
what would trigger something like this to happen?
>>
>>2158237
Right now. Cryto is in a bubble or just the beginning of a bubble. You might want to wait till what the "group" consensus was toward bitcoin, whether chain will split or segwit will be activated.

But if it's beginning of a bubble, you can be missing out big gains if it starts.

Wave is a okay buy but there's tons of other coins you can bet on and it would go up if it's bubble AND IF IT IS A BUBBLE, other coins would go up way higher compare to waves due to their marketcap is lower. So if you are gambler, the /biz/ shills those other coins that have 2x-10x but don't buy them if it's already 5x. Buy the shill one that haven't x that much yet. If you want to just hold and wait a few years. Wave is pretty good.
>>
>>2158331
Never trust /biz/ shills with their silly pump and Dumps. Notice that waves is pretty much immune to bubble fluctuations because the growth is organic
>>
>>2157975
i have 8 waves 4free
>>
Waves going to moon! its still not too late to join the party!
>>
>>2158351
>Never trust /biz/ shills with their silly pump and Dump
That is if you hate money.
We are in a bubble. LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS GOING UP. YOu can't lose if you hold. But sell for profit and don't buy at peak. YOu don't wnat to become a bagholder and need to wait a few years for it to return when bubble burst.

/biz/ shills coins are shit but once you manage to get 100 autist to buy something together. It generate hype and will lead to other buying in
>>
File: 1472930025737.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472930025737.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>2158377

>buy shitcoins
>price to the moon
>exchange get down
>whales dump everything
>you watch and cry
>>
>>2158377

so options like RDD? I have a sell order for RDD at about 85sat and will probably just put everything I make off that into WAVES or do you suggest a different tactic? If I sell RDD for 85 i'll have about 3k to play with
>>
>>2158390
That is the game. High risk high reward.
Or you can play it safe and buy a popular coin.
Right now bubble rewards the high risk high reward, do you know how long you have to wait for something like this happen again? Last time was 2013, 4 years. Right now is best time to make your millions for the NEETS. once you miss out, you have to wait a few more years.

>>2158394
RDD already 10x. I don't go in after 10x. The risk/reward aren't there. Sure it can go 20x like DGB, NEM, SC but at least those coins have a working platform for hype. RDD IS LITERALLY A DEAD COIN from 2015. No one is doing anything with it. Probably some whale buys tons of it at 1 sat and now using the bubble to cash out. If the whale is kind, he can still pump it for more. I haven't done much research on it but you can by looking at amount of coins total and look at past charts to see how many was sold at below 5 sat. It might bounce back to 85 sat for dead cat or continues on to moon.
>>
Should I sell some of my DGB and buy a hundred WAVES?
or hold DGB?
>>
>>2158456

Give me the discord, I was there but I thought that crypt was a meme and left, I regret everything.
>>
>>2158456
so buy coins ico or under 10 satoshi? what coins you recommend to make some short big gains at the moment desu
>>
>>2158479
Lol I don't participate in biz discords. /biz/ are doing well ONLY because it's a bubble. Once it's bear season.Most people here will be so rekt, it's not even funny. It'll be sad to see most of the /biz/ get rekt.

>>2158470
Depends on when did you get in DGB. It literally 10x itself within ONE month. Like for another x it will have to be 1200 sat. And market cap to be 2x. That's insane.

>>2158499
No. Buy marketcap with less than 50k and have an active developer. Without the developer you are buying a dead coin. Coins with 1k sat can have less than 50k marketcap. Do your research. People spent last few years buying those low cap coins waiting for this day. People become overnight millionaires
>>
>>2158537
how do you find out if the developer is active or not? so pretty much coins ranked 41+ and have active developers start taking a risk on those coins and doing it that way means I don't have to invest as much? also take coin rank 41 - peercoin as an example
if the coin cap is $50,446,998 but the coin is worth just over 2 dollars a coin how does this have the potential to make serious gains compared to something worth 2 cents? like something that is 2 cents climbing up to 10 cents would make same gains as 2 dollars climbing up to 10 dollars but 2 dollar would be harder to move or no?
thanks for help m8
>>
>>2158537
Verge a good buy? it has 12k market cap but alot of the coins i come across have gone from 3 satoshi to 50 satoshi in the past
if coins open at 1 satoshi wont they all have gone 10 times in the past if they are standing at 10 satoshi>
>>
>>2158594
>>2158626

I second this anon.
>>
This is so exciting, I got so much from waves, seriously holding waves is best thing in my life, I keep getting free coins that keep mooning like for example mercury or ripto bux, they are constantly going up together with waves itself. i got over 1k worth of coins just by keeping waves in my wallet
>>
>>2158537
sorry I meant ranked 360 and down
>>
>>2158663

I'm worried with the security, the waves wallet is so simple, it just ask my pass and that's all.

I want more security, damn it.
>>
>>2158684
2FA on blockchain is not so simple, I talked about this issue with waves team member he said that they are definitely working on a solution, worst case scenario they will just integrate google's 2fa by the way trezor should soon announce waves integration so all in all security will be extra tight in the future, even at this stage its much more secure than polo, you wont see waves saying things like "whoops guys, we got ddosed again"
>>
>>2158750

I hope you're right.
>>
>>2156779
I'm the anon that made the post about waves doubling by the time I woke up. It didn't double, maybe I was too excited BUT it did move up from $2.00 to $2.67 I will take it.
>>
Waves is going to the moon!
>>
>>2160056

Thank god, I still not verified and I will pump that shit soon.
>>
>>2156822
It doesn't move like other cryptos.It goins slower, but everyone who buys holds the Waves and leases them. It is worth just holding Waves and getting Airdrops for it.
>>
>>2157129
Thanks, I made those posts yesterday and am not so angry anymore. It is good having some support. I was mad because I have researched crypto and so many undeserving and inferior shitcoins have such crazy market caps compared to Waves.
>>
Looks like legit coin. Is it too late to jump on now anon?
>>
>>2158594
Good way is to check the coin's social media. See if it is active and if they have active projects. I also check the community on bitcointalk.

To answer your second question; it depends how many of than coin there are. It could only be worth 1 cent per coin but there are 1 billion of them. Another coin could be 1 dollar and there are only 1 thousand.

You could buy the 1 dollar coin and own 1/1000 of the entire altcoin value. Or you spend 1 dollar on the penny altcoin and only one 100 millionth of the company.

It is a misconception and never smart to just buy the cheap one. You have to understand the basics or you will be playing yourself.
>>
Volume is pretty miserable though. Any coin headed to the top 10 should have tens of millions of dollars in volume by now.
>>
>>2160318
And all those 10 are on polo. Can't be top 10 without polo's whales
>>
File: Memefolio.png (208KB, 720x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Memefolio.png
208KB, 720x1799px
How much should I buy and what should I dump for WAVES??
>>
>>2160583
Im thinking about dumping .1 - .2 BTC for Waves. Or Should I dump 10 LTC?? I just dumped 10 LTC for Musicoin and I would like to save some LTC in case BTC never gets their shit together.
>>
>>2160628
ltc and monero is bull flagging. Maybe LBC
>>
>>2160628
Sell whatever you have the most of already to get a position in Waves. It is still a bit uncertian, so being diversified seems like it has been working for you.
>>
>>2160715
>>2160907
I decided on .15 BTC. Thanks guys.
>>
>>2160330
So is the value in the technology, or just because Polo is so fantastic. Good stocks perform whether they are on the the NYSE or the NASDAQ, that is how I am likening this. It will not be long before people see polo is a bit overrated ad try new exchanges such as Waves DEX, openledger and bittrex.
>>
>>2160995
No. Because whales are trap in polo. People can't withdraw so the whales continue to use their trapped btc to continue pumping other coins.

>comparing shitcoins to stocks
>>
>>2161022
All the more reason to get off that exchange, it is just a massive heatscore to get hacked. DEX is the future, but also other exchanges like liqui.io and bittrex are just fine.
>>
>>2161047
Yes other exchanges are fine but they don't have the whales power like those in polo. There's 10s of millions trapp in polo. Cannot withdraw. So until polo let them withdraw. They will be polo's pumping machine and polo will be #1 volume
>>
>>2150172
Official Waves theme song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWnIFlYKjs
>>
File: pepe wtf.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wtf.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
I was thinking about buying some back when it was like $0.20 just because the fundamentals seemed so good... and now it's at $2.60. Kicking myself a bit, but is it still a good buy if I plan to hold it for a few years? I'm not trying to get rich quick.
>inb4 yes goy buy it soon heheheh
>>
>>2161528
yes goy buy it soon heheheh
>>
>>2161528
I honestly think 10$ is only a matter of months
>>
>>2161022
Really? Whats the maximum withdrawal / day?
>>
>>2161963
There's limit 2k/7.5k/25k depends on your withdrawal tier. Sometimes they delay the withdrawal by blaming the bitcoin network.
>>
>>2156948
>tfw XBY rose 50%+ today
>>
>>2162140
It literally didn't lol
>>
>>2162140
i'll be back in xby right before it starts to take off, i'm one of the board members and we get information a fair bit quicker than other folk :^)
>>
>>2161528

I'm placing my bets on that, hopefully it will be the new ETH, it just jumped from $1,20 to $2,50 in a fucking week, almost hit $3 but whales dumped it, but will rise again.
>>
>>2162016
Thx, gets me even more worried about polo. If they fuck up we are gonna see a mega-mtgox aftermath
>>
>>2161434
Not bad, but one anon yesterday had this as part of his neet redemption story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8VPYPzKHk
>>
>>2162728
polo strikes me as shittier than gox was desu
>>
>>2150172

I can make a custom skinned wallet and get it passed on the apple store for us to trade.

LMK if anyones interested. I got it all ready to go anon. Just waiting for people to donate to me, so I can show them
>>
>>2165629
You should check out waves slack channel
They might be interested
>>
>>2166798
I don't want anyone to use it but us from biz. I'll make my own coin and we can have our own PnD coin/mobile wallet. Just waiting for Waves team to release their public app for the cryptographic stuff so I can port over.

I essentially have something that we could reskin, but I'll need some funds to get Indian people to redesign the ux/ui
>>
>>2166934
>Indian people
At least get poor whites to program it. Even if you aren't white, where's your sense of community? BAKA
>>
>>2150624
>2017
>Betting against the Russians

Ether and Waves are the future
>>
>>2167227
if you want to personally pay the difference between an american vs over seas programmer I'm all for it.

Let me know when I should send you my wallet address
>>
I missed out on the biz coin thread.
>>
It's dropping wtf is going on?
>>
>>2168450
Zoom out on the chart. I see a pattern.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.