[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex nocoiners get in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Who /waitingforthenextbigcrash/ here?

Seems like we missed the first couple of opportunities. I have a feeling that we will have many more.
>>
I'm on edge right now finger on the sell button such is life when you're a poorfag gambling with 90% of your savings
>>
>>2149675
What are you gonna do if ETH goes to 1000 and BTC to 10,000 after you sell?

>>2149658
Probably yeah.
>>
>>2149684
What are you gonna do if ETH goes to 10$ and BTC to 100$ before you sell?
>>
>>2149684
>that ID

Satoshi is it you
>>
>>2149714

Be very sad for a month or so, BUY MORE before the next bubble.

>>2149722
I wish, im just a six figure crypto noob.
>>
>>2149738
Oh yeah, buy more and meanwhile all your profits were cut in 10.

Meanwhile, i have all my profits safely stored which I can buy the dip with

Not only did I save money, but I start with way more after the dip
>>
>>2149675
take out 10%, i do that every year
>>
>>2149785

well yeah, im an idiot. Thats why i only have 6 figures from 4 and not 7 figures. Im not joking that's what i do, steady but sure. 7 figures isnt that far away and im patient. I wish i was smart enought to sell at the peak and buy with the profits but i almost never do that. I guess i dont have the nerves for that.

Any tricks you can recommend? i just either sell and move on or everytime the coins pumps i hold and buy more when it corrects. I never sell after the pump and then rebuy.
>>
File: C_kcPTXWAAU2OpF.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
C_kcPTXWAAU2OpF.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Where the fuck do you guys trade all these meme coins anyway? kraken and polo has very limited options. I traded back in the day when this shit was still around.
>>
>>2149872
the biggest ones are polo kraken and bittrex. Yes i traded on crapsy too.
>>
>>2149658
I was mining BTC 6 years ago and thought it was stupid so I stopped. Haven't touched crypto until today...

Just bought 1 ETH fro $171, hope it goes to 1000 so I can make a cool 900
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.