[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weeks to get verified on any shitty coinsite thanks /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1465787590951.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1465787590951.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
weeks to get verified on any shitty coinsite

thanks /biz/
>>
>no wait not that one you'll get hacked
kek
>>
what site
>>
Coinbase is fucking with me big time, every day it's something new. Blood and sperm sample, now they require 1gram of my frontal lobe fuck this. What alternatives are there?
>>
>>2149151
kraken.com
quadrigacx.com

bittrex is the only site that instantly verified me
>>
>>2149192
I got verified within ~3h at kraken. This is bad, if what you are talking about is true. That might mean a huge increase of new users. Crash might come closer than we thought...
>>
File: 1485051482838.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1485051482838.gif
3MB, 320x180px
pyramid scheme is only a problem when you try to get out
getting in is easy
>>
Just buy the certificate

https://derinet.vontobel.com/CH/EN/Product/CH0327606114
>>
>>2149192
Gemini verified me in 2 days, a few days ago, in Canada.
Quadrigacx took ~3 weeks starting from April 25.
Kraken took ~2 weeks from April 25.
Coinbase was instant but it has 150$-250$ weekly limit in Canada.
>>
>>2149375
Also I should add that on Quadrigacx I was able to fund my account right away without full verification, but the funding options were limited.
>>
>>2149375
>coinbase
>canada

uhh what
>>
Fucking Kraken can't even log in.
>>
>>2149114
>enter in my debit card info
>coinbase fails to verify
>upload driver's license
>coinbase fails to verify

fuck this bullshit
>>
>>2149428
What what. You can use coinbase in Canada with a credit card. Can cash in, can't cash out.
>>
>>2149155
Are you from the Us because they dont ask for any verification even photo.
>>
>>2149593
Not from the US, hence the assfucking.
Alternatives please
>>
>>2149589
Which one can you use that can cash out in Canada?
>>
>>2149664
The other ones that I named.
>>
>>2149589
i just logged in coinbase since 2 days ago and pressed add payment method and they already give me that "you tried too many times crap" and ask me to click it again in 24 hours
>>
>>2149771
I've had this for a week now. Why is getting into cypto so difficult? Any alternatives?
>>
Is it hard to cash out of denmark?
So far I got raped with transaction fees but otherwise it's gud
>>
>>2149771
>haven't added anything
>you've tried too many times with a credit card
>try bank
>you've tried too many times
Getting real tired of this bullshit
>>
> That deposit limit on coinbase
Fuck that, plus the fees are huge.
A
What's the best alternative ?
Living in france, and willing to drop thousands, so coinbase won't cut it.
>>
answer us damnit. plus500 is semi-legit and coinbase needs too much from the Europoor. What others are there??
>>
File: coinbase.png (8KB, 853x183px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase.png
8KB, 853x183px
>>2149917
If you're going to use your credit card or debit card, then yes, almost 4% is a huge fee. Otherwise it's pretty mild, isn't it?
>>
>see that I need to get verified on coinbase to increase transaction limits
>give them the two things they ask for, my home address and the reasons I'm using their service
>5 seconds later I am "verified"
What's the big deal?
>>
bigger problem is im not uploading my fucking ID to any of the sites, let alone my fucking passport who does that
>>
>>2151100
how else are you supposed to buy coins
>>
>>2151100
who cares dude what do you have to lose
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.