[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: e83.jpg (140KB, 680x870px) Image search: [Google]
e83.jpg
140KB, 680x870px
>be me
>long time /b/ lurker
>remember I visited /biz/ first time last year
>decided to check it again since I'm learning about business
>come back
>see all the bitcoin threads
>remember why I left
>proceed to post this and never return again
>>
File: 1492490407249.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492490407249.png
672KB, 584x553px
stay poor nigger faggot
>>
sweet story
>>
>>2147317
>>long time /b/ lurker

You should stay, to buy some gaycoins
>>
File: 144781.png (703KB, 1080x828px) Image search: [Google]
144781.png
703KB, 1080x828px
>>2147382
I cant wait to tell my /b/ros about the wonders of faggotcoins. i think I will create a new coin : cutietrapcoin and sell it on /b/ . it also comes with an image of a cutie trap whenever you buy one. there's no market for that yet. who's in with me?
>>
I once imagine how AoEII would look like with the modern world as the map. Instead of gathering berries you would gather books or gather jobs. Instead of building new houses you mostly clean or renovate them. Your commodities are USD, EUR, Swiss Francs, Bitcoin, Ethereum. Only gold remains there. You don't click on your soldier and attack an enemy anymore. But you click on your salesman and he starts a sales pitch. You click on your politician and he starts negotiating with the other nation's politician. You click on your lawyer and he starts sueing an individual or a comapny.
>>
>>2147433

I'm in for the keks.
>>
File: 823-8492.png (311KB, 558x689px) Image search: [Google]
823-8492.png
311KB, 558x689px
>>2147317
>/b/
Who fucking cares what you think?
>>
>>2147450
and instead of going to war you exchange insults on social media and bitch about how your lord sends you to war and like pictures of cats
>>
>>2147468
the people who replied to this thread
>>
>>2147502
meh I guess that makes sense. I made $1000 yesterday trading shitcoins. I'm making more money than I do at work with this and having fun too so it's whatever. I'd definitely say give it a try at least once to see if you like it.
>>
File: 8sYjnix.jpg (197KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
8sYjnix.jpg
197KB, 1080x1349px
>>2147539
explain in 5 lines how bitcoin trading isn't gambling
>>
>>2147317
>>proceed to post this and never return again
Still here.
>>
>>2147620
Can't return if I haven't left yet.
Do all the ppl here lack reasoning? Are you all women?
>>
>>2147593
no one owes you anything, you stupid fuckboy /b/ poster

maybe you should actually learn about what you're insulting ON YOUR OWN. fun fact: many of the people on this board have 10x'd 20x'd, 50x'd and 100x'd their money with crypto so you can go fuck yourself
>>
>>2147478
Instead of priests you have doctors and dentists who can heal individuals
>>
>>2147593
Trading isn't gambling. Gambling is pure chance. In a market many people come together to collectively decide the value of something. If you can gauge the common sentiment of the market then you can be a successful trader. There is no sentiment behind dice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.