[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newfag to crypto here, is coinbase a good idea to use, thank you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rundown.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rundown.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
newfag to crypto here, is coinbase a good idea to use, thank you.
>>
File: 1485734203728.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
1485734203728.png
109KB, 360x340px
>>2147227
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE
Coinbase is currently down for maintenance. Please try again later or see our status page for more information.

sure if you like to be fucked in your tiny bleached butthole
>>
fucking cuckbase man its the biggest normie exchange, take a hunch? it sucks balls but it suitable for normies and noobs so you can try it if you want
>>
>>2147253
which online service do you think is a good idea
>>
>>2147227
Thank fucking christ for sites like Coinbase being fucked every second of every day.

You think the majority normies will tolerate this shit? Of course not.

This is keeping them out of crypto while the elites and neets accumulate.
>>
no just sent me your money and I'll give you some of my bitcoins
>>
>>2147273
what are the odds of my information being stolen or my money lost, Im about to drop a lot of money on ethereum and don't want to wake up tomorrow with it ((missing))
>>
>>2147287
ok schlomo
>>
>>2147290
probably close to 0 but why dont you just move your eth to a wallet that you own? thats the whole point of crypto. be your own bank.
>>
>>2147290
Well, it's the 21st century and if you've ever swiped your card at a business then........100%.

The time to be afraid of credit cards and driver's licenses being stolen was 20 years ago, friend.
>>
>>2147274
check out eToro
>>
>>2147414
thanks man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.