[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the ripple announcement supposed to be happening? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ripple-logo.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ripple-logo.png
7KB, 200x200px
When is the ripple announcement supposed to be happening? I'm still holding and staying strong, Correct me if i am wrong but isn't the big announcement at

10:30 AM PST?
1:30 PM PST?
>>
just hold guy, I'm holding, this coin is going nowhere so no need to fret.
>>
You buy the rumour and sell the happening. It's too late already. You can sell now.
>>
>>2147210
Well, I don't know if that was the announcement in the presentation he just gave, but the demonstration of the ripple network just blew ETH, BTC, NAS, LTC (segwit), etc. the fuck out of the water. Their system is revolutionary.
>>
Try 10AM EST. I was there.
>>
>>2147849
basically, this network is going to be worth more than BTC, ETH, etc. In another discussion, a dev was talking about XRP value. The argument is usually "Ripple doesn't care about XRP, because they don't need it/won't use it." He said that that wasn't true and that it was in the interest of Ripple to see increased in the price of XRP.

I'm still awaiting for the Q&A with Ripple.
>>
>>2147870
i-it's taking off...hold on for your life
>>
>>2147837
this guys sells his altcoins
>laughing girls meme
>>
>>2147904
I don't know why people are selling. I guess it's because they don't actually understand what was just shown to them.
>>
>>2147849
Didn't tune in. How is it revolutionary?
>>
>>2147993
Allows for public and private (anonymous) chain transactions. Already working network, faster than any network to date. Fair mining. Fuck.
>>
Bought mine at 16500, holding them tight.
>>
>>2147210
I'm holding for the long term, Disclaimer I have 6000. but obviously their announcement was nothing spectacular. I predict it will die to 18 cents until june comes around and they announce more things
>>
>>2148030
>>2148331

Just so you guys know, today was an introduction presentation. There's still more to come from xrp.
>>
>>2148533
bump
>>
>>2148533
Is tomorrow the final day? Because if it is and the price is still stagnating by the end of tomorrow I'm going to have to drop this shit.
>>
>>2148030
why the fuck isnt it exploding instead of drowning?
>>
>>2149187
because of btc rally.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.