[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to convert BTC to cad by buying expensive electronics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mia-khalifa.jpg (68KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
mia-khalifa.jpg
68KB, 752x501px
I want to convert BTC to cad by buying expensive electronics (phones) from sites like newegg and then selling them on Ebay. How would i be able to do this? If I report shit to the CRA it would say i made a loss (sold phone for lesss than what I bought it for) but I would have a bunch of money in my bank account? Reason I don't want to do direct transfer to my bank account is because all Canadian banks will shutdown you account.
>>
>>2147032

> all Canadian banks will shutdown you account.

Who told you this pile of shit?
>>
>>2147048
internet
>>
>>2147032
There are tons of ways to cash out. Cash ATM's, lots of consumer products online and small businesses are picking up on it as well. You could even buy stuff on darknet markets and flip it for cash if you wanted.
>>
>>2147216
Forgot to add localbitcoins, you can ask for cash there too. Not sure how it works specifically, but I've seen people offering.
>>
>>2147232
ok but when I send the money to my back account than what am I supposed to tell the CRA or my bank?
>>
>>2147032
Newegg literally takes BTC.
>>
>>2147122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
>>
>>2147272
if I buy stuff from newegg do I have to pay taxes, or report something to the CRA?
>>
Is it true that they actually shut down your account? Will TD and RBC close your account or no?
>>
>>2147963
i dont know
>>
well if u find out please tell me
>>
>>2147247
i'm interested in this also (only difference is I am European)

Do you just carry proof of the bitcoin transaction with you and can you give them that? It seems reasonable
>>
>>2147247
nothing. it's a bank transfer of money from a person to your bank. you don't have to tell anyone anything.
>>
>>2147778

Technically yes. But you will never get caught doing that.
>>
>>2148143
im scared
>>
>>2147778

When you buy something you only have to pay sales tax.

Also

The CRA is incompetent and backlogged right now because they tried to be the IRS last year (asking for proofs of income and deductibles, etc). To put it into perspective, T1 adjustments won't be ratified for 6 months to a year...Never mind anything else.

JT and the liberals pander to SJWs but they are kike-tier when it comes to money. Unfortunately they overestimated their competence and they are paying for it now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.