[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Praise Kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-cash.png (89KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-cash.png
89KB, 200x200px
Why haven't you bought Pepecash yet? Backed by the God himself, and almost past 1000 sat.
>>
>>2146680
>not on bittrex
>unfavorable spread on cryptopia
>>
>>2146747
Who cares. Pepecash is practically invincible. Backed by the patron saint himself. Powered by literal meme Magic.

Pepecash is single handedly carrying my portfolio right now. Its immune to the market. Fucking ridiculous how biz continues to ignore the one coin they should be shilling the most.
>>
>>2146895
Shadilay brother anon
>>
>>2146680
I honestly find it bizzare that I've hardly seen pepecash on here.

One of the only cryptocurrencies that's actually used as a currency, in the Rarepepe trading card economy.

Fred Wilson, famous VC just wrote a whole article about it:
http://avc.com/2017/05/rare-pepe/

The Japanese have started pouring money into crypto and seem to be infatuated with pepecash, probably due to their love of cutesey shit and trading cards.

and lastly the devs 'burn' shitloads of it every month making it heavily deflationary.

But the retards on biz see pepe, imediately think "shitcoin" and ignore it while buying crap like Bitbean.
>>
hmmm sold 600k at 350 sats because wasnt going anywhere. oh well, 150k left somewhere, thanks for the heads up!
>>
>up 42% in the last 24 hours
>crickets
>>
No one on /biz/ cares about this because it's not on polo or bittrex. i've made a few threads about Pepecash and no one gives a damn.
>>
See this is the kinda shit that makes my hands diamonds on RDD however low it can dip.
The crypto market is still new and believes in memes over real value.
How can RDD be 40 sat and this shitcoin 1000 sat?
On a long enough timeframe, the crypto market's efficiency WILL converse towards a real markets'.
In short, you're gonna get fucked kids.
>>
>>2147138
Real value defined as.... See you still don't get it. You are the real kid here. You don't get the fact that crypto is more than just currencies now.

Pepecash is all about digital assets backed by the block chain, the ultimate security. You think these are just cards, but they aren't. They are art created by anonymous people bought and sold on the block chain. It's the future and if you cant see that then you are a fool. Pepecash IS part of the future and its gonna be in the history books.
>>
>>2147138
>How can RDD be 40 sat and this shitcoin 1000 sat?
Because both have pretty much the same foundation: nothing.

It's all sentiment. There's 0 inherent value in altcoins (except maybe XMR).
>>
>>2147183
You don't get it. Value is perception and is whatever people define it as.

You talk about buying a lambo all day on this board that costs a ridiculous sum of money. That sum and value us defined as what you perceive it as. If you perceive value as something purely practical then food and water would be the most expensive items on earth.

You need to learn economics and value and you will understand why it's the price it is us
>>
Why don't we try to get it listed on bittrex?

What do we have to do? Email them, because i already did.
>>
Ok I got a wallet, who wants to give me a free Rare Pepe?

15uxevfZKHZh48zvfDogKVta33gVLCoDWP
>>
>>2147256
Bittrex has not listed pepecash because racism. All its doing is delaying the big boom that's pretty much inevitable with pepecash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.