[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who went to college, were you doing anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3757.jpg (253KB, 1165x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3757.jpg
253KB, 1165x1600px
For those of you who went to college, were you doing anything to make money on the side? I've heard of MBA students at my school pulling in 20k+ a month through odd investments while maintaining a high gpa. I'm in my 2nd year of college and don't have time for a job. Do you guys have any suggestions for a pleb like me?
>>
>>2145380
Bump
>>
>>2145380
get some programming student write you a bot thing that monitors biz for coin shills

have it notify you if there's like 2-3 posts about a coin in like 2 months, get in

have it notify you if there's 20+ threads, get out

be rich
>>
>>2145539
So all those threads about buying dgb yesterday were a sign to get out?
>>
>>2145561
probably?

it'll probably go up a bit more but you gotta consider that the whales are pretty fat by now and just waiting to unload

if you trust yourself to get out at the right moment go right ahead but i got out
>>
>>2145593
I think it's safe to say the majority of /biz/ (the ones that matter at least) share this thought.
This means that in a couple of weeks, reddit fag will too.
And then the glorious crash comes

...Or maybe, it never will
>>
>>2145593
I'm a complete newfag at this. Other people told me that daytrading coins is too time consuming to balance with school, you agree? I go to a top university so I want my gpa to stay as high as possible so I can get into a good JD/MBA program but I also don't want to be broke anymore desu. I'm getting an insurance settlement from a car accident pretty soon and I was thinking of putting a couple hundred into the coin game and seeing what I can do with it.
>>
>>2145638
i started like two weeks ago so anything i say isn't really worth shit

but it's absolutely consumed me, in my country uni is free but you gotta pay if you fuck up bad enough, and oh man am i paying hard this year
actually taking out a small loan to cover it for now

but in the two weeks i've doubled my initial investement by essentially daytrading and staying out of the memest of coins

what i'm trying to say is that i have no fucking idea about most things, but yes you can't really balance daytrading with school, it'll consume you

hodling however you probably can, easy to slip into daytrading though
>>
I was an RA and did paid undergrad research. Saved a ton of money and earned some spending cash
>>
>>2145630
When you are gathering data on what coins to buy do you think /biz/'s suggestions are ahead of the curve? Or do are you constantly reading about the state of each coin and watching their charts? What I'm asking is when a coin is getting pumped do you find out about it on /biz/ when it's getting primed for pump or when it's about to get dumped? Sorry if I sound ignorant I'm just in the process of educating myself on this.
>>
>>2145678
So you think taking a few hundred dollars and putting half into btc and etc for a year would be a good idea? I am going to be off next summer. No internships or classes. I was contemplating doing that and then daytrading next summer if I (hopefully) made anything by HODLing.
>>
>>2145725
btc and eth yeah probably? ICN has really caught my ear for longterm but that's about all i can say as i haven't looked into it further
>>
>>2145752
If I'm not mistaken, from what I've gathered ETH has potential to get to BTC level you agree?
>>
Trading crypto = plenty of extra $$
>>
>>2145380
>For those of you who went to college, were you doing anything to make money on the side?

Yes most of the more valuable people did. Some things I remember

>barkeeper / waiter
>research assistant
>consultancy
>writing poker bots
>starting SAAS websites
>>
>>2145771
i don't feel qualified to answer this, but i'm leaning towards no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.