[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN ON THAT PUMP GROUP YO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FairPumps.net_.jpg (58KB, 642x190px) Image search: [Google]
FairPumps.net_.jpg
58KB, 642x190px
Hey all you poor shits on /biz/, recently discovered this pump group called fairpumps. Tossed .02 BTC in the machine, the machine puked out .167 BTC. We're heading to the Moon, pumps every Thursday and Tuesday.

http://fairpumps.net/
>>
>>2143687
>>2143687
Don't fall for this newfags. It's a scam.
>>
>>2143732
Thanks anon
>>
Once in a lifetime opportunity, don't listen to the butthurt fag who had weak hands!
>>
>>2143687
You're a cunt btw
>>
>>2143687
SCAM
S
C
A
M
>>
>>2143687
LMAO twitter account suspended
Domain registered in 2014 in Sri Lanka no thanks not interested in my coins getting stolen
>>
>>2143687
It's a scam, the real pump groups times to dump right before this one says you're supposed to dump. /sage
>>
>>2143757
No problem. I've lost 0.05btc because I was newfag myself... They announce coin they want to pump and the moment you start buying they instantly dump everything, because it was obviously pre-pumped before.
>>
>>2143882
Lmao, nevermind that the coin is chosen by random, thanks to the next hash's first letter, coin list is always announced beforehand. Better luck next time, and read the IRC.
>>
>>2143920
You are a real asshole, you know that? stealing money form poor fucks at some weeaboo imageboard. There is a special place in hell for the people like you.
>Better luck next time, and read the IRC.
Thanks, but nope. Relying on luck alone is retarded.
Take your stupid PnD scam elsewhere.
>>
>>2143797
This. Unless you become a paid member, this shit is a scam. Looking for people to fuck them out of their cash with pre-pumped coins. Do NOT endorse this Bullshit.
>>
File: ebst.png (33KB, 1254x126px) Image search: [Google]
ebst.png
33KB, 1254x126px
The pre-pump is insignificant compared to the actual pump. If you're not a retard you can make some good gains.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.