[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHIFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

File: 1495427165406.jpg (32KB, 624x389px)
1495427165406.jpg
32KB, 624x389px
>He missed DGB
>He missed XVG
>He missed RDD

This is it /biz/, the ultimate moon coin, i mean this could make us all rich, sky is the limit (im holding till it hits top 20 market cap at least).

I bring you SHIFT, is going to decentralize the web, they are about to release PHANTOM, an alpha of the new web... You can't fuck it up with this investment, HOLD ur faggots because MAID haven't done shit and have a 166M $ marketcap.

BUY BUY BUY SHIFT on bittrex
>>
>>2143268

kek why would i buy this shit thats not even pumping nice try faggot
>>
DGB is still very open m8

Hasnt even started
>>
File: 5492358.jpg (21KB, 250x272px)
5492358.jpg
21KB, 250x272px
>>2143268
>buying shift when you could pick up.on the NEM and Musicoin dip.
>>
>>2143287

what about the exp , nav, rads, dgb, xdn, amp, flo, bitb, rdd, xby, ltc, etc dips?

or the strat,rlc, game, bcn dip?
>>
File: 1.jpg (194KB, 456x608px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
194KB, 456x608px
Whales are pushing the price down, don't worry, if we can gain volumen, this could go x10 in no time

https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC
>>
File: Pepebaghold.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
Pepebaghold.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>2143314

SO MUCH FUCKEN DIPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2143314
if u hate money, of course, u can buy shitcoins instead, if you want to come back and be rich, BUY SHIFT.
>>
>>2143344

how long till moon? serious question
>>
File: 20e-9.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20e-9.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>2143324
everything is in red, SHIFT is in green, We can protect our money buying SHIFT
>>
>>2143371
no more than a week, hey if /biz/ buy SHIFT we could probably could hit x2 today, forget about dips, only shitcoins dips, SHIFT is a safe bet.

look at this video https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC
>>
SHIFT : Decentralized Web (like maid safe), + decentralized storage (like siacoin), + decentralized smarts contracts (like ethereum and lisk), all in one, but the first to implement IPFS in a really successful way, there are many other features....

Faggots don't miss this one.

>Pic Related: u next girlfriend if u buy
>>
>>2143400

I have $5 is that enough for moon? will it go to $1000???
>>
>>2143268
How are they even going to provide decentralized internet for free, to the planet ?

Nexus have rockets and cubit satelittes, what's there go to plan ? Or are they just spouting big words for young investors
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 296x170px
have you seen this show? u know what is about? they are building the new INTERNET, same as SHIFT look at this --->
https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC

and tell me im wrong, beside is one of a few coins in the green zone, don't miss this one, we can all come back today with SHIFT.
>>
>>2143446
The same way that bitcoin provides its network for free (minus transaction fees). Block rewards/financial incentives to host files.
>>
>>2143446

Shift is the token of value that drives the p 2 p ecosystem.

IPFS already exists. Shift simply removes the technical barrier + gives the monetary incentive for hosting files.

Simply put this is like a realistic down to earth version of MAID with the storage capabilities of Sia and the empowerment of ETH with Dapps.

Hodl young padawans.
>>
Also I have spoken to the Shift team and they are in contact with IPFS team, also mentioning Shift team looks to contribute to IPFS down the line, and vice versa.
>>
>>2143467
How is that providing a decentralized internet, if you can't even browse the internet, only host a website, on a filter on the current platform

Literally not even decentralized internet

Is the company run by brainlets, i'm dumping all mine now

>split ur website hosting, into 110 different locations
There's literally about ten thousand reasons why this is near pointless (tor, tails)

literally you have caused me to dump my shift, pump n dump trash
>>
i just put a buy wall so u can feel safe, we can hit pluto if we all buy
>>
>>2143524

Man you're wrong on almost all of that, the 110 delegates is what makes up the SHIFT blockchain, not the IPFS network, SHIFT is more so a tool to access the greater beyond.
>>
>>2143524
Except governments can shut down a server or two but they can't shut down a large, distributed network of individuals. This has literally nothing to do with tor.
>>
>>2143524
yes dump ur SHIFT, fill my bags, im telling you, u can go x3 in a week
>>
>>2143400
>gold digger,

No thanks
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
Y'all crying when you can ride the SHIFT wave to lamboland.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (18KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
18KB, 335x335px
>>2143544
110 delegates on the original internet, i.e. not broadcasting there own network, because they'd need satelittes in earths orbit/outer space, rockets and more

Like Nexus(nxs) has, the real deal (actual plans for decentralized internet) you know, like what the words decentralized internet mean

What is not centralized about that? It sounds like a fancy website hosting service, for an imaginary branch of the population

'SHIFT'

SCAM. CONFIRMED SCAM.

WHAT ARE THESE DEVS DOING.
>>
>>2143524

Look at the chart brainlet, this is clearly bullish accumulation going on. Miss out no one cares literally every shit coin pumps but you'd rather dump something which will have real use next month (Phantom)
>>
>>2143577
yes u can wait for nexus till the year 2050, or u can buy SHIFT and wait a week...
>>
>>2143577

What the fuck you smoking mate? You're telling me you're happy to speculate on something that could take decades when we already have a working distributed inter planetary file system that works.

I'm sure having satellites in orbit is not truly "decentralized" one group has to own and control them, and the government has ultimate power, whereas distributed networks are fully untouchable.

Literally 0/10 get your head out of the gutter drug fucked cunt.
>>
File: Pajeet_shill.jpg (770KB, 2754x4604px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet_shill.jpg
770KB, 2754x4604px
>>2143638
>distributed inter planetary file system
>literally means nothing

Nice work on the wording, I give it a 4/10 for delivery but your paragraph spacing needs more attention. You should read over the pajeet shill handbook a little more closely.
>>
File: 1492372743976.jpg (79KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1492372743976.jpg
79KB, 640x437px
>>2143638
>>2143605
>omg that superior tech will take 50yrs
>p-plz don't tell them SHIFT coins tech is trash and no one will use it

Nexus(NXS) rockets, blasting off
Cubit satelittes deploying!
Free true decentralized internet that you can use, anywhere, still a possibility

Seriously calling it decentralized internet, for literally splitting the current network into different "delegates" hands for no reason...
Can just host some files retardedly...Can't even use it ?

kek
>>
>>2143659
u clearly have no fucking idea what ur saying, https://ipfs.io/
https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRm6bzVH7bebHCgjFu18cMNKsPMYyDcVR3u8Pp2RzgpMC/
>>
>>2143694
we've read it, it's confirmed trash

I'm out
>>
>>2143704
ok get out, poor ppl must stay poor.
>>
>>2143679

Nice pipe dream, but sorry to tell you this shit aint happening. Governments would rip this to shreds before you even finish shilling this trash.
>>
>>2143722
Right, because they care sooo much about ToR, Bitcoin and decentralization

High level Government just like to monitor it, that's just inescapable life. Like your mobile phone potentially recording you, or your emails being recorded

If you think any corner of the internet is safe, think again

Still has a lot of potential applications and use opportunities, compared to coins and cryptos which have nothing
>>
File: 1495385934537.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495385934537.gif
1MB, 400x225px
whale accumulation phase (putting sell walls so the price cant go higher) get ur fat ass in here before is too late .
>>
>>2143512
So, FileCoin (by IPFS?) is dead/abandoware?

http://filecoin.io/

Fuck there is so many coins, how do you expect this market to not crash?
>>
>>2143913
SHIFT is the real deal, dont worry
>>
>>2143950
Ok I believe you just because you say so...
But this didn't answer the question, is FileCoin dead? Did IPFS team can it?
>>
>>2143966

it had nothing to do with SHIFT or IPFS, FileCoin whats just a fork that tried to implement IPFS on the blockchain and fail, SHIFT is the first to implement it on a succesful way
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.