[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: ripple.jpg (109KB, 820x538px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.jpg
109KB, 820x538px
Everybody strapped in? Ripple's taking us to the moon tonight.
>>
>>2142232
You best be right nigga im losing money here
>>
Looks more like journey to the centre of the earth right now desu senpai
>>
File: ui6h.png (8KB, 1803x162px) Image search: [Google]
ui6h.png
8KB, 1803x162px
>>2142232
I am ready boyo, take me to the moon
>>
It's at a juicy dip right now, get in there
>>
$500 seat-belt ENGAGED.
>>
Should I dump everything (0.5 btc) into ripple?
>>
>>2142254
Not if you want it to stay .5 btc.
>>
If you're going to drop 0.5btc into it, now's the time, it's at the best point before take off baby
>>
>>2142273
It just keeps falling though. Now would be a good time to take your money out before you lose even more.
>>
It's falling because noobs have weak hands. Hold and you will enjoy the pump with the rest of us
>>
>>2142232
eth and cripple have an inverse correlation and eth is not going down.
>>
>>2142278

This. All the "I'm at least semi interested in a sensible functional coin" money is abandoning ship for ethereum. And ripple is now too expensive for plebs to amass plentiful bags
>>
>>2142273
Only if you believe the Jew theory that ETH is going to be annihilated tomorrow at the conference. It's possible, so I'm hesitant to keep money in ETH.

However, if that's not the case then XRP will tank tomorrow. ETH and XRP compete against each other for price levels.
>>
>>2142291
Don't rule it out. Did you read the (((screenshots)))?
>>
Never bet against the jews
>>
>>2142288

Yeah weak hands until this shit drops even further. I sold it for ethereum and I will continue making more as it enters bitcoin prices while ripple dies out into obscurity.
>>
Volume is increasing for Ripple
Its gonna happen
>>
>>2142254
watch ETH for this and try to catch the floor, it will probably continue to decline while ETH is still being launched on who of earth bombshell and hype, if you see ETH start to come in following announcements then assume they were already (over)priced in and jump straight on to XRP which I wager is being underpriced on no big news expected.
>>
boys remember, MUFJ is now part of the alliances for both ETH and XRP, we could see some fickleness among the japs from here
>>
>>2142301
>>2142307

What's the scoop? I thought the early announcement was big strides for eth, hence the price spikes already.
>>
>>2142232
I almost sold but I trust in my lambros so fuck it let's knock pluto out of orbit
>>
File: 1494907807203.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494907807203.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
20k ripple here, it's hard watching eth spike and XRP dip but I'm no weak hand. All you bros holding ETH congrats. Hope to catch up with y'all on the moon....

Remember boys, can't cripple the ripple
>>
>>2142232
While all the dumdums are crowding into ETH trying to eek out some risky profit on the spike you should be buying all these crazy panic sells.
>>
>>2142700

>implying I haven't spent this evening hoovering up -35%ers
>>
>>2143169
top lad.
>>
>>2143169
made my play and caught the big spread, welder's got his goggles on now fellas, catch this before they converge again
>>
I was gonna buy the dip at 28 cents but the rest of my money is in eth. Such is life lads. 30K xrp aint bad tho
>>
I'll settle for it pulling me out of the red
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.