[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddcoin gloating thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (74KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 640x1136px
Anyone else hodl? Feeling reealllly comfy right now.

>Volume's higher than ever.
>Pump train won't stop.
>%1420 mayne
>Normies think zuckerberg's gonna us it or some shit lol

This pump fail that you all sold early for a quick buck has now become part of my long term hodls to bring me to lambo land.

Still under 100 sats but not for long. What did u buy in at /biz bros? Ground-almost-zero 5 sat buyer here. Let's get this bitch to 1$
>>
Original poster of that /biz/ thread here

Thank you for believing in my vision. 5 sat buy in was a major key in this one. We will meet on the moon.
>>
>>2141851
Where can i buy?
>>
>>2141851
How will it get to $1? No FUD, just wondering how you think this is a feasible achievement.
>>
>>2141851
Still hodling strong for now, but I know that my hands will get weaker after 100sat
>>
>>2141858
I'm the guy that said the order book was all fucked and refused to buy at 5. I finally realized the meme was real at 12 and threw half my portfolio's worth at it. Now I'm hodling comfy. Maybe some of us will see each other at a crypto lambo owner's convention in 5 years.

>>2141908
>100 sat
>Sell
>Relisted on polo
>Devs realize the funding is here to stay
>1000 sat
Knock knock, it's your terminal regret.
>>
>>2141858
May kek bless you sir
>>2141886
Bittrex
>>2141908
Honestly I have a very confident feeling about this.The feeling you have when you know if you sell it'll continue to soar and it hasn't stopped yet. If it breaks 100 sats it's not gonna stop.
>>
>>2141858

Are you the "i present to you my recent finding" guy? I bought $10 worth at 5sats and have laughign every day as I wake up and it keeps going up.

Been wanting to talk to you, we gotta do that again. What coin is next?
>>
in for 500k RDD at 15 sats

feels comfy
>>
I bought in at 7, sold at 13 during the initial pump.
Saw how much traction this thing was getting then bought in again at 26 just before it launched.
I'd be up 10k if I had of just held that initial.
DAMN THESE WEAKS HANDS.
>>
I can seriously see this coin going to a dollar actually! think about it, global worldwide social media payment platform!much better than fiat!
>>
File: IMG_2854.jpg (122KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2854.jpg
122KB, 666x660px
9sat reporting in. I recommend you cash out. Buy tomorrow again if no dip
>>
>>2142142
I want to but this shit wants to fly
>>
>>2141851
When it was in the single digits it took hours to break through walls to move even 1 satoshi. It went from 5 to 8 then fell back to 6-7 and this Pajeet "pump insider" posted this bragging about he dumped his bags on us.
>>
I have just over 1.15m coins at 37sat, how likely am I to be able to afford a 400k house in the next few months? any big news on RDD lately?
>>
>>2142084
That's the market cap of ETH and XRP combined.
It sounds like a nice round goal to have, but it's very unlikely unless this coin gets implemented directly into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and alike.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.