[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this it's not a crypto thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1124353111.jpg (103KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1124353111.jpg
103KB, 600x238px
Hey /biz/.

So I inherited a sizable plot of land in oregon from an uncle that has a section of mountain stream that according to the records going as far back as settlement that has never been panned or sluiced for gold.

Now the thing is I'm fairly certain after a couple trips out that this stream has significant gold deposits. The problem is that it's a shitload of work by myself basically guessing where there might be paydirt.

Should I keep doing this myself and probably miss 99.5% of the possible gold or should I hire a company to come in and go through this stream inch by inch and just take a portion of the profit?
>>
>>2141388
sell all you're land for bitcoins
make huge gainz senpai
buy back land and dig up dem golds
sell everything again and buy bitcoin
repeat
>>
>>2141388
Look into what these companies are doing and see if you can do it yourself.
>>
>>2141388
Ban incoming. Take off topic threads to another board.
>>
>>2141388
BUY BITBEAN
>>
>>2141438
>This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

>commodities
>>
File: DGB-info.png (506KB, 1920x3482px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-info.png
506KB, 1920x3482px
BUY DGB
>>
>>2141429
They have very expensive machinery that require expert hands. There would be a sizable cost to hire and keep them digging. Sometimes they can dig for weeks and find almost nothing then I'm out 50k. If they find gold while hired I get around 65% of profit but the clock is ticking and it's very easy to lose money.

My other option is to make them aware of the stream and actually have them pay me to be on the property but if they find gold I only get around 8% of what they find.
>>
>>2141388
doing it yourself, any gold you get is free money.
any gold you miss will still be there waiting for you later.

It's up to you but I can tell you doing a commercial placer operation is likely to require at least a million dollar reclamation bond for the streambed and water quality. Then hundreds of thousands more for equipment and labor. Then another million or two to put the damn thing back together again.

because you don't actually own the river.
>>
>>2141495
the indians (dot kind) have a manual way of extracting gold, but it's manually intensive and they use poor poos to do it
>>
Get a good dredge and dredge it yourself. I have a fat 5" proline, it's pretty damn big though, just a shade over what my skinny ass can move by myself. Look up your state's mining laws, read some dredging books, get on some forums and pick the brains of some old timers.

Watch for tweakers. They'll steal your dredge if they hear about it. Mums the word on gold, don't tell ANYBODY, including family, who's not helping you get it.
>>
>>2141388
Remember... "Never cross the streams"
>>
>>2141388
Contract cheap philipinis or something, use bitcoin kek
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (379KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
379KB, 1600x1200px
This one on ebay right now looks good to me. You don't often see good prolines on there, just beat to shit keenes. This guy's got the good high-pressure line on the pump output, there's air for one diver, looks to be in good shape. Get yourself a few hundred dollars worth of wetsuit and weights, gloves, crowbars to tear bedrock apart, stuff like that. Spraypaint everything dayglo green or orange so you can see it easily while underwater. I painted my stuff yellow and the paint chips coming off everything always fake me out.

If there's a cabin you can skip the camping supplies other than food, but otherwise I'd recommend a trailer. Grizzlies tend to be where gold is, so do your recommended bear safety measures if necessary. You probably don't have a gun big enough to stop a grizzly, and dogs bring in bears, not keep them away, just some friendly tips.
>>
Look it all up on YouTube, if ya got a good location you can do it yourself. Study the land look for possible old river beds or waterfalls that are now under top soil. Pay a contractor to come out and do core sampling. Maybe ground penetrating radar to find bed rock and holes. Not to mention a cheap metal detector. Have you even panned any of it yet?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.