[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you do know that Waves will support ETH soon, right? Proof:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1-mVJ5KGeMLC2v0Z1EP1xOFw.jpg (55KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1-mVJ5KGeMLC2v0Z1EP1xOFw.jpg
55KB, 800x400px
So you do know that Waves will support ETH soon, right?

Proof: blockstarter.co/#!?project=waves

Scroll down into the FAQ look at "Will Multigateway be configured for Waves so there can be influx of other cryptos into the system?
Yes! We will support Bitcoin at launch, and ETH soon after it. New coins will be added too."

Meme mission to the moon, indeed.
>>
>>2141193
Was holding about 1000 waves but sold at $1.35. I want to kill myself now.
>>
I had 200 USD in waves at ico price. What is the price now???
>>
>>2141277
86k sats ($1.83) on Bittrex
>>
>>2141229
Can you just buy in with a lesser amount of waves? Always good to have something in these, who knows what can happen. Waves is green everyday, but it is a slow steady climb. Maybe because Polo doesn't want to list a coin that seeks to replace it, it simply gets traded less frequently. I feel for you bud.
>>
>>2141298
But wat was ico price
>>
>tfw only .004 waves
And 10k bizbucks
>>
>>2141320
I think 36 satoshi, I had some from the ICO and bought in bitcoin with canadian dollar and it was roughly $0.25 cdn (roughly) per wave. The ICO was open for a few months, so when it began the price was stabilized. Everyone who wanted some bought, and there was no FOMO pushing the price up.
>>
>>2141325
Send me 500 bizbucks and ill send you 0.2 waves.
>>
>>2141193
once again...one of the GOAT handshakes. Could only be more awkward if Ivanov had a prosthetic hook instead of a hand
>>
>>2141487
You got me analyzing this handshake. Could the hand positions somehow symbolize Vitaluk running the Etherium blockchain, "on top" of the waves chain, symbolized by Sasha Ivanovs lower steady hand position?
>>
Waves will survive. It hasn't had a red day for a long time and the gains are more sustainable.
>>
God those are some ugly motherfuckers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.