[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ please help a nocoiner looking for redemption. Where do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

/biz/ please help a nocoiner looking for redemption.

Where do I start? I know some sites are just exchanges, some for buying bitcoins, some for both bla bla. Bittrex is a decent exchange right? Cause I hear Poloniex sucks.

What about buying the bitcoins in the first place? People say Coinbase sucks, Kraken sucks, GDAX sucks, Gemini sucks, Localbitcoins sucks, they all fucking suck. SO WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET THEM?

>inb4 an unknown website used just by you and your sleazy uncle

I normally wouldn't ask like a fucking retard but googling literally doesn't help at all. Nobody can tell you this shit properly and concise and what people say in one place, isn't the same with what they say on another. And I assume all these information sites are paid to promote whatever market/exchange offers more.

Please help an east yuropoor do something with his life.
>>
They all suck because fiat sucks.
>>
>>2135508

Another nocoiner here. I recently started to make decent money and I am looking for a way to capitalize on that. Very interested in just some simple guidelines
>>
>>2135527
Probably. Guess I'll just buy some crypto with a Mercedes then. Since fiat sucks...

Yeah, it sucks if you say so, but what the fuck am I supposed to use to buy bitcoin? Diamonds?
>>
>>2135508
Coinbase if fine when you're starting.
I use Kraken otherwise.
>>
>>2135603
Good to know, thanks.

Could you or someone help in clearing this up? If I were to start it would look something like this:

>buy on coinbase
>exchange on bittrex
>bring back to coinbase(?)
>move from coinbase to safer wallet(?)

Is that how it would go? Or a more concrete example, say I want to buy 1 bitcoin, keep 0.4, put 0.4 in ethereum and 0.4 use for altcoin trading. How would I go doing this? And how would I store them all? I know you can store them on the exchanges, but say I would gain a lot and wanted to keep them safer, what should I do?
>>
>>2135704
Anyone?
>>
>>2135832
bump
>>
Nobody has been able to get their debit/credit cards verified on Coinbase this weekend (myself included) so my verification is pending on Gemini right now instead.

You're on the right track though.
>Get coinbase (or other)
>Buy bitcoin/eth with fiat money (actual currency)
>Get an exchange website like Bittrex or Polionex
>Sent your bitcoins from coinbase to over there
>Start exchanging those bitcoins for other alternate coins
>Rake in the dosh
>Get a designated wallet of your choice for keeping coins your done trading with for safekeeping (I use Exodus)
plenty of help here lad, try the general
http://www.cryptobizcentral.com/crypto-101.html
>>
>>2136023
Finally! Thank you my good man!

I knew about the site, helped a lot in giving me confidence about getting a grasp on all this. But I got confused since exchanges and non-exchanges where grouped together. Also it could use some contact method for improvements or feedback, if it's creator stumbles upon this. Good job on it regardless.

Now all I have to do is get to it, hope verification won't take forever and I will be able to buy some ether before I won't be able to afford shit.

May our journey to the moon be a lucky one lad.
>>
>>2136023
You the real hero anon.

Also a tip for fellw newbie. keep track of every buy/sale and profit/loss of your coins so that uncle sam doesn't have to tickle your booty when tax time rolls around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.