[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GNT is a SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (366KB, 1507x819px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
366KB, 1507x819px
Daily reminder. The "Brass" meme has been delayed because the team has no idea what they are into. They also dumped 5m GNT on the exchanges even though they said they wouldn't sell any. Enjoy selling your memecoins for $0.0001 when they dump the rest of their 175m GNT stash. Screencap this.
>>
>>2134572

Trying to built a super computer on block chain LMAO
>>
What a bunch of bullshit!

Outsourcing computing power will be more and more important as private computers get better and companies need more power to calculate and render things! Total buy
>>
>>2134668
Sure but that doesn't mean that the team behind GOLEM will be able to capitalize on that trend nor that they are competent enough to execute.
>>
>>2134572
google just invested something like 7 million into Golem

nice fud though
>>
So glad I got rid of my bags today. Fuck this and fuck RLC which I still baghold.
>>
>>2135176
>just
>2016
Desperate shilling has the oposite effect, friend.
>>
>>2135176
No they didn't lol

They have Kanye West and Hillary as investors in their company, it's a joke.
>>
scam confirmed.
>>
>>2135176
bullshit. even the founder of GNT confirmed on rabbit that it's bullshit and Google didn't invest shit.
>>
>dumping before consensus
>ignoring the whale buying in and causing a mini pump earlier

idgaf if it's a scam. GNT to $5!
>>
>>2136332
that whale was your last chance to sell and get something out of this p&d. hope you don't have too much invested into this scam. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2136384
Good for you m8. I'll wait until the speeches this week
>>
>>2136403
>I'll wait for a bunch of smelly virgins to dump their 180m GNT before I sell mine for 0.001$ each to afford a happy meal at McDonalds.
>>
>>2136384
I take it as a general rule never to believe someone who has to say, "I know what I'm talking about".
>>
>>2136449
been trading cryptos since 2013. believe me.
>>
>>2136527
show your bags
>>
>>2135195
>So glad I got rid of my bags today.
I literally stepped away from the screen for an hour, and came back to this bagholding shit tanking on me. GNT has a 50% chance of being a flop or a mediocre rise.
If this shit hits 12k sats, I'm done.
>>
>>2136741
if you sell at 12k sats consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>2136741
>>2136950
Its at 16k, what bags are you ingrates talking about?
>>
>>2136997
We will see how well that holds when 175m GNT hit the market all at once. Stop limit sells wont work either.
>>
>>2134572
Fudding and it still rising,
Thanks loser, please go on
>>
>>2134572
ayy man you are scaring me, invested guud into golem
>>
>>2137092
3rd largest in my portfolio here f a m.
>>
>>2137109
mine second, first place Ripple, jst got it for 16k sats on GateHub
>>
>>2137109
I really bought it cheap at 12k sats, dont know if this bubble will hold for long?
>>
Sell this shit and invest into coins with actual potential. They already aren't going by their whitepaper this project is a scam created by a bunch of Polaks who will make a killing of it while the rest of you will stay poor. Sell while it isn't too late.
>>
currently hold just 933 gnt. this shit is long due for a pump. I think it has potential to hit $1 like waves. Wish i could buy more but money right now is tied up in other shitcoins getting pumped right now.
>>
>>2134572
Yeah, but it was a really cool idea.
>>
Sell this shitcoin before Consensus happens and it becomes known to the world that it's a scam and the owners dump their 175M stash and make you all suicide. Thank me later.
>>
Of all the fud posted on this board this is the only one that gets to me.
>>
I have $500 in it. It's a great idea. Alt coins are the future of company ownership and you shills bashing xrp and gnt are assholes keeping us from having lotto tickets. Doesnf matter if ripple is used in transactions, the coin tracks the implicit value of the company. A company with a marketcap bigger than Deutsche bank atm. PAY ATTENTION niggers. Im willing to lose 500 for the upside. Cryptos better than stock and wall street know it. It is the future. No shareholder dilution, anyone anywhere can invest, no currency swaps or barriers to entry. Crypto is globalism 101. Can't have a one world government without a seamlessly integrated world economy. And now everyone will get in line or be excluded. PAY ATTENTION AND READ A BOOK NIGGERS
T. WALL STREET FAG
>>
>>2138876
A bank that does 5 tt over 100mm would save 3.5 bb with ripple. Let's say ripple makes 6 billion a year, market cap is still only 6x forward earnings
>>
I was pretty skeptical. Thanks OP, am out.
>>
File: 1403487369729.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403487369729.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>2134572
FUCK YOUR FUD CAMPAIN
SOURCE OR GOLEM rips your dick out tonight.
OP has been posting in several threads but never gave a source.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.