[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan your next move now anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170521-100728.png (111KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-100728.png
111KB, 800x1280px
Start planning your next move now before shit goes south. I went into dgb, doubled my money and took original investment out and put into rdd. That doubled now I may go back to ether or bitcoin just so I can sleep
>>
>>2133816
ARK
>>
EDG

the coin is doing incredible and the gambling website isn't even up yet
>>
>>2133816
Why the fuck are you comparing to fiat? Put it on BTC as default you fuck (tap the 891 dollar amount).
>>
>>2133821
Ill look into getting more of that, also looking into round, and golem
>>
golem is going to moon
>>
>>2133854
Golem is a slow loser, get into MNE instead
>>
>>2133816

Lol you have no money.

Please stop posting shit like this, it's so funny.

>Wow I made 100% profit!! I have $100 now wow!!
>>
What websites are you guys using to buy all these alt coins?

Relatively new to crypyo.. I have a coinbase and am holding ETH, but this is as far as I've gotten..

Halp!
>>
>>2133816
BCN just hit 200 sats boy

Get in and strap in for the rocket launch!!
>>
>>2133940
Wealth is relative, faggot

I bet you think you're a big dog because you've got more than OP, but compared to the whales out there you are plankton too.
>>
WhiteCoin >>2133324

GET IN NOW IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN YET
>>
EDG
>>
ETH / SYS / EMC
>>
BTS, more transactions on it's platform than any other coin, and the chart says it's about to bust some nuts in the short term
>>
MNE, don't say I didn't warn you. Rocket is currently refueling and we set for take off tonight
>>
File: 1349670635825.gif (3MB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
1349670635825.gif
3MB, 350x249px
Well I royally fucked that up

Sold DGB slightly too late as it was crashing and used it to buy DOGE and BCN as they were peaking.

Lost a lot of money on those messy transactions like a n00b
>>
>>2133816
My next move.... Where do I send these glorious coins too.... I want to move some into dgb and I am not sure what else. What's the best place to send my coin with the intent of getting the cheapest prices for dgb to start this glorious empire im building
>>
File: money2.jpg (140KB, 1138x707px) Image search: [Google]
money2.jpg
140KB, 1138x707px
>>2134423
pic very related and forgot last post
>>
>>2133963
Bittrex is probably everything you're going to need.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.