[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DGB IS ABOUT TO DIP UNDER 700 SATOSHIS. EITHER DUMP AND PUMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: breaking120.gif (1001KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
breaking120.gif
1001KB, 500x300px
DGB IS ABOUT TO DIP UNDER 700 SATOSHIS.

EITHER DUMP AND PUMP INTO THE CURRECT DAYS MEME COINS (EDG OR RDD) OR BUY BACK AFTER THE DIP.

THE MEME TRIANGLES HAVE DICTATED.

WHALES THAT ACCUMULATED 700-900 ARE ABOUT TO DUMP ON YOUR ASS.

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP ANON.

DROP DGB NOW AND BUY BACK AFTER THE DIP TO INCREASE YOUR STACK OR PUT PROFITS INTO A CURRENT MOON COIN RDD OR EDG.

GOODLUCK
>>
>>2133511
haha shutup nerd this coins the future didn't you see the 0 new information or tech to support this price?
>>
>>2133527
>LE MINECRAFT LITERALLY FARRMING FRE MONIES

((they didn't realize it's one fucking server made by the dev))
>>
>>2133511
FUD
>>
>>2133527
t. nocoiner
>>
>>2133511
>>2133527
>>2133535

go fud on bitcointalk
>>
>>2133511
OMG YOUR RIGHT OP QUICK SEND EVERYTHING TO ME ILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET SCAMMED

ITS SCAMS

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS SEND ME MONEY PLS
>>
>>2133551
I made my sheckels off DGB like the rest of you, then i pumped it into RDD before the moon and gained another 120% on my profits in 6 hours.

Don't fuck it up anon.

I'll buy back into DGB when it dips back under 700 which it clearly will.

The whales are gonna take their 30% from the latest rise and DGb will find a floor between 500-700.

You don't think it's suspicious it pumped with 0 news? lol
>>
Shilling just hit a new level
>>
>>2133551
ok dude seriously just shut the fuck up this coins going to 100 dollars when steam picks it up mark my words screenshot this.
>>
>>2133563
>You don't think it's suspicious it pumped with 0 news? lol
>0 news
>>
>>2133563
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.30980

Plenty is going on with this coin

Also top volume on Bittrex. Dont jump out after leaving orbit.
>>
>>2133573
Why would valve or any company for that matter pick up a shitty project by a shitty developer that has done nothing for 3 years?

They can literally set a team of 5 to build a better blockchain in a week on their lunch break.

I really hope you don't bag hold this shit anon, be happy with the gains but don't fuck it up when the whales dump.
>>
>>2133879
For fucks sake it's not all about steam/minecraft you fucking retard. Educate yourself or kys when this shit reaches 50k sat in july.
>>
File: dgbdip.png (46KB, 1237x506px) Image search: [Google]
dgbdip.png
46KB, 1237x506px
>>2133922
I'm not saying it won't. Hell I'm gonna buy back in after this dip that's coming up.

I sold at 930 today when I saw the whales accumulating and fucking around in the 700-900 range. I realised then that they were not even hiding their play.

We're heading towards the dump soon, they have been trickle dumping for the last 5 hours but shit will hit the fan real soon and they will reaccumulate in the 500-700 range before a push to break 1000. Long term I can't predict.

I'm confident enough in my prediction for the short term and have made 4BTC gains already, I'll put it all back in if the trend goes how I expect and we reach under 600 sats during the whale dump. If you can't beat them, use their manipulation to your advantage.

This thing is about to dump, just make the most of the dump. You can HODL, or you can sell now, buy back in and increase your stack. (or invest in other coins with upward momentum like RDD and EDG - cash those out at peaks).
>>
File: dgbwhale.png (24KB, 906x303px) Image search: [Google]
dgbwhale.png
24KB, 906x303px
>>2133974
Here's a snapshot of earlier today just after we reached 970sats, whale forced a sell wall to accumulate in the 750-850 range for a few hours.
>>
>>2133511
>EDG OR RDD

THATS NOT BCN NIGGA

MISSION MOON
>>
>>2133974
>when I saw the whales accumulating and fucking around in the 700-900 range. I realised then that they were not even hiding their play.
How do you "see" this?
>>
>>2133990
How does that affect anything?
I don't understand.
>>
>>2133511
>They are accumulating 700-900 range to dump to 500 range
Literally how retarded are you and your logic? If they wanted to dump they would dump now and accumulate at 500 range now you imbecile.
>>
>>2134045
Random sell orders of huge quantity that are not inline with trends.

IE the 45BTC sell wall put in place when every other price point before and after the wall was 0.5BTC-1BTC in value.

That sell wall forced the price down 750-850 for an hour before it was removed by the whale to allow the price to pump up to the 900 mark for a while, it's been trickle dumped since then and a big dump is coming,.
>>
>>2134084
They aquired 750-850 and have been trickle dumping from 920 until now. They will do a snap dump and shake the weak hands and accumulator more in the 500-700 range today.

Believe what you want, it's obvious.
>>
>>2133511
Been noticing that too. Cashed out about 50% of what I have. Moving to WhiteCoin for quick gains then reinvesting when DGB dips.
>>
>>2134045
You don't, you just claim that you do after it happens.
>>
>>2133511

DONT GET SUCKED INTO THE HOLD MEME

Sell for now before the dip, invest into EDG or some other meme P&D, buy back sometime tommorow
>>
>>2133511
this guy is a sperg that goes by "DesIderius Erasmus" and only holds 2 BTC

ignore him
>>
>>2134336
There's nothing wrong with holding as long as you commit to the hold. It's a cheap coin and is going places so why play to the whales tune? fuck the whales! Hold for 3 months and thank yourself later.
>>
>>2133511
>tfw op missed out and now he is shilling for cheap coins

fuck off its not gonna work
>>
There's still time to take your DGB and put it into MNE before the rocket takes off tonight.
>>
>>2134392

why tonight?
>>
op pls kys. Go buy some bitbean since that coin is for autistic spergs like you
>>
Please don't listen to anyone telling you to sell DGB. It will be one of the top 5 coins next year.

Don't play pump and dump with DGB either. One day it will randomly shoot up 100% and will not come back down, and if you miss that wave, it will destroy all the profits you made so far and be even more costly for you to buy back in.

Don't risk it with DGB, it's XRP 2.0 but better. Never has a coin been in such a position to rise. HOLD.
>>
>>2134402
On a large dip from yesterdays ATH, expected to hit atleast one if not two other big exchanges within the upcoming 2 days. Price is floating around as low it's gonna get
>>
>>2134377
this x100
>>
I already learned my lesson after thinking it would dump after 300 sats. I unfortunately sold my bag then and bought back at 400 sats realizing that if it were going to dump, it would've happened within a few hours of the pump.

Both times it's pumped, it's held a solid new resistance and coiled into tighter triangles before popping again.
>>
CHECK OUT THE MEME TRIANGLES ON BTS, ROCKETS ENGAGED
>>
File: safex_icon.png (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
safex_icon.png
16KB, 600x600px
kek just get some SEC
>>
>>2134929
this desu. DGB is dead already, move on grandpa.
>>
>>2134938
>DGB is dead
nah senpai where going to 0.00001 BC easy
>>
>>2134929
>>2134938

lol. you can still buy DGB you bitter nocoiner faggots. I know you're retarded with autism but there's no need to stress out all day pumping and dumping. Just buy DGB and join us on the journey to 1 dollar.
>>
>>2134929
What the fuck is this pajeet coin? Where to buy?
>>
I WILL HODL.
>>
>>2133511
I hope it does dip.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.