[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: me.jpg (64KB, 576x744px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
64KB, 576x744px
>TFW you've already cashed out your initial investment back into fiat
>TFW you still have thousands of dollars in crypto
>TFW your portfolio is diversified across all the cryptos - ETH, EDG, XRP, RDD, POSW, XVG, WAVES, SYS, and more

Crypto is a huge bubble right now. But it is likely to continue for a while now. I can't lose. I am comfy.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>2133058
>tfw you missed out on every major crypto opportunity
>tfw you're too poor to invest anything major
>>
>>2133099
how much do you have? what are you holding?

you can still make gains, just pick a few and hodl
>>
>>2133099
i started with 50$ two weeks ago im now at 3k. you dont need a lot of money to do this you just need to listen to /biz/
>>
>>2133165
I've got about £100 (~$130) or so, I theoretically could go for more but it would be foolish as my circumstances could quite possibly change quickly and I have no other money.

>>2133167
Damn, that's pretty good, ok maybe I will be more optimistic.
>>
>>2133203
>Damn, that's pretty good, ok maybe I will be more optimistic.
You can do it anon, but don't try to daytrade. Hodl. Pay attention to biz but don't get weakhands. And only risk what you can afford to lose.

Good luck
>>
>tfw have literally $50 but can't trade btc for shitcoin due to slow ass Gemini

I want to die
>>
>>2133263
What shitcoid do you want to buy? Dgb?
>>
>>2133058
If I've already tripled my initial investment into Eth, would it be wise to cash that out now and hodl the rest?
>>
>>2133276
Literally anything. Probably DGB or something really cheap that I can flip.

My money is just eternally stuck in processing limbo for the weekend and I'm missing every moon mission.
>>
>>2133167
What is your portfolio?
>>
>>2133294

Fucking same here. Shit. Gemini takes like a week to let you withdraw your BTC but it at least pre-credits it so you can buy it at a lower price right away. Also the fees are way lower than shit like coinbase.
>>
>>2133302
>>2133167
Also interested
>>
>>2133283
I don't know. Does anyone really know?

Depends what your initial investment is worth to you. No one really knows if, and for how long, this bull run will continue. If you're feeling lucky, then I'd wait a little longer. But if your initial investment is a significant sum of money to you (I'm looking to buy a house in the next few months) then I'd advise you take it out now but hold the rest.

After all, who knows when we're gonna get an investment opportunity like this again?
>>
>>2133294
Go with VOX, its in a dip right now.
>>
>>2133318
I turned $100 into $300
Im not nervous or in dire need of the money. But with such a crazy increase I'm thinking what's left can ride with me
>>
File: 1492232237251.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492232237251.png
126KB, 800x769px
>tfw my blockfolio will probably pass up my 401k in a couple weeks
>>
>>2133354
I can't go with anything until gemini clears my ach transfer unless some charitable anon takes pity and donates $50 for me to start with

12G7MHZFV3ncHdfAwMmgSCahvYgqDM2H7j
>>
>>2133378
that's a bummer, those ach transfers suck. This is why cryptocurrency is so valuable imho. No wait time to transfer funds anywhere.

I like Gemini, but had to wait for two weeks to get verified because my license has an old address on the front (the updated address is on a sticker on the back), and they only wanted to see the front of my license. I had to get a manual verification done.
>>
>>2133099
don't be a fucking retard, if you have 10 bucks you can actually triple that. Use that again on another coin and you can be as lucky or even 10 times. Just buy when it's cheap and sell when it's not and you will be fine.
I made 1700 dollaroos with 300 in less than a month. I lost a couple of pumps and dumps and I'm not all day looking charts.
>>
>>2133409
So once it clears I can immediately start trading on bittrex?

right now I have 1 eth and .00361309 btc. My license has an old address but they verified me same day somehow.
>>
>>2133369
that's nice, my goal is to earn steadily as much as my actual paycheck.
>>
>>2133302
>>2133314
i started with xby @80 and sold at 600
then that initial burst pump to 700 or so and sold off
put everything into dgb @ 112 and sold at 500 (stupid mistake shouldve held)
got into rdd @ 10 and sold at 18
then made some small 10-30% gains on xrp xem sys nav rep
now im back into bitbean, edg, burst, and xvg. after these return at least 50% ill move half into something long term and the other half into moon potential coins.
sorry for the delay
>>
>>2133378

same situation here lad, i would've gone through coinbase but it's fucking me up with the CV verification bullshit.
>>
>>2133468
also i regret not getting into xdn when that one anon said to get in, it exploded today, just might buy at the dip
>>
>>2133428
the very second it clears, you can transfer to bittrex. I'd transfer using ETH, though so that it faster
>>
>>2133488
VOX
>>
>>2133498
Would you recommend just changing my .00361309 BTC to ETH now?

I'm not even sure how much of my 1 ETH I should trade with. Everyone says hold ETH but what the fuck to I buy shitcoin with in that case?
>>
>>2133513
interesting
>>
>>2133513
im going to wait for the next sell off if history repeats itself it should drop down to around 900 after the next big pump. 1200 is not worth it imo
>>
>>2133099

Crypto is an unprecedented low entry costs. Any afri-can with a smart phone and a $25 prepaid visa card can get in on this right now.
>>
>>2133058
Have you made any new blog post comfy?
>>
>>2133058
Stfu you poorfaggot pleb.

Besides ETH, all your coins are literally garbage, and you don't have any of DGB with a top 5 coin within a year... are you fucking retarded

THE ONLY COINS THAT MATTER-
DGB, BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC (the top 5 coins)

Everything else is a gamble.
>>
File: CeADIfaXEAIFRzC.jpg (28KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
CeADIfaXEAIFRzC.jpg
28KB, 600x557px
>>2134896
>he thinks LTC matters
>>
File: fistnigger.jpg (22KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
fistnigger.jpg
22KB, 620x413px
>>2134905
it matters because of branding you stupid low IQ nigger.

LTC is a great segway coin for normies to get into crypto. It's clean, nice, fast, and works.

No one is going to invest into crypto by seeing MILOCOIN or trumpcoin or some retarded dog coin.

Try to think above what is immediately obvious you fucking dunce. KYS.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.