[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RDD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 25

File: reddcoin.png (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin.png
14KB, 200x200px
It's actually fucking happening. Get the fuck in we're going to the moon. The first p&d was just the beginning.
>>
>>2132977
We're eating through btc like fat kids and cake. resistance on the bid side is fucking huge.
>>
Yaaaaasss holy shit thought it was just a meme but it's been going up a lot the past few minutes
>>
>>2132977
Sold 80k at a 4 sat loss yesterday. I'm actually going to kill myself

lesson learned
>>
>>2132977
holding 6m since 5 sats, pretty nice
>>
Holding strong, lets do 50sats
>>
>>2133018
The whales never accept losing money.
>>
What a day for my portfolio.

3 million RDD .. in making 100 dollars a tick here
>>
File: IMG_2026.png (86KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.png
86KB, 750x1334px
Thank you guys.

After 10 years, 4 failed relationships, a bout of depression and being stranded on /r9k/ this coin is my ticket to freedom.
>>
>>2133018
I sold 1M at an 8sat loss, I feel you
>>
>>2133113
What I meant to add was that 4chan is finally giving back
>>
HOLY SHITTTTT!!!!!!!
>>
>>2133018
What the fuck? Why can't you absolute retards not simply hold? What is a 4sat loss at 80k? I doubt it's close to 500 dollars. Why are you such a big pussy? If you are going to sell any coin which dips, you will be broke before you know it.

If you are daytrading and IN A PUMP, you sell on an acceptable peak and don't look back. If you are going long, you don't look at the PUMP or its DIP you look at +24h gain and beyond.

Jesus, it's people like you I am making money off. How hard can the fuck it be to not be a retard? Would you sell all of your gold if gold dipped a few cents? No? Then hang the fuck on to it man.

As long as BTC doesn't crash, we can only go up. Just look at DBG. Quadrupled in a day. Countless of dips at which PUSSIES like you sold.

I swear I am getting sick of you ABSOLUTE NEWBS thinking you have to SELL when you make the closest to a loss.

I don't even have this RDD shit because I have no faith in it, but fuck man get some balls if you get on a rocket. If that's not for you, put it in a fucking dow jones index fund and get cucked by 2% yearly profits.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>2132977
>bought at 6 sats
>sold at 18
:(
>>
Bought 500k at 7 sats, sold 400k at 17 sats, kept 100k for long term holding
>>
>>2133132
/thread
>>
Where do you even buy this shit?
>>
>>2133170
this
>>
>>2133170
bittrex
>>
76BTC to 30 Sats. Thats a lot. I sold last time at 19 Sats, I'm happy with that.
>>
>>2133122
do you feel like giving back to a poorfag?
my RDD ad is RiPLkji4bCJrXqeAX7FL9TmoxKCuuwz3Vf

Congrats anyway desu
>>
>>2133132
Kek, I said I learned my lesson
>>
File: literally shaking.jpg (48KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
literally shaking.jpg
48KB, 300x250px
>>2132977
FUCK SHIT FUCK!!!
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FUCKING MEME P&D!
WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!
>>
>>2133206
And you were right.
>>
Where's RDD ending up at?
>>
>>2133206
Reddcoin lead dev made an announcement today about REDD-ID and people have been expecting that to take the coin to 100sat when it's released.
>>
>>2133249
45 satoshi by end of day. Fuck if I know. I'm riding the REDD MOTHERFUCKING ROCKET BITCHEZZZ!
>>
>>2133194
WHat aare you smoking?

Less than 30 BTC to 30Sats.

This coin has proven the smartasses again and again. When will they admit defeat?
>>
Theres also a few whales on RDD, they probably just bought more at 25. Now back to 30, they can take to 40 in a few mins literally, thats how much they have vested already. But more whales will join, rest assured.
>>
holy shit
>>
>>2132977
Phew I didn't cash out everything. I still have some "on the house" RDD from 7 sats.
>>
>>2133309
There I'm in with 10 btc.

You're all in good hands now.

Enjoy the ride to 100+ sats
>>
hahawhah fucking 10 cents here we fucking come
>>
>>2133018
Yesterday I was about to sell my 1.4m rdd at a 5 sats loss. I canceled the orders and went to sleep
Fucking glad I didn't
>>
>>2133317
it would net me 20 btc, thanks mate
>>
Please tell me this is the road to Lamboland. I'm fucking shitting my pants xD
>>
File: 1469409628073.jpg (113KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
1469409628073.jpg
113KB, 640x848px
>MFW I sold almost all of it yesterday at 13 because I thought it was going nowhere after the first pump.
>>
>>2133355
probably, with some bumps on the way as always

the market is fucking insane right now, everyone is thirsty for "cheap" coins and just pumping them
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/

Check the activity on their board. Coin dumped because everyone thought the dev is dead, and their dev shown some activity recently. The community wakes up and grows - and this coin's growth is powered community. The first huge surge will come once it's added back to poloniex, then once they introduce ReddID and the other boards are going to swallow it. It's really going to the moon.
>>
And the best part is, I'm sitting happy with a stop loss at 24 satoshi. because that still made me wads.
>>
>>2133374
mate I sold all 2.6mil I bought at 5 sats
literally want to die atm
>>
Is everyone ready for their lambo?
>>
>>2133377
>>2133385
I have about $1,150 to put all into RDD, will I be fine if I buy in under 30 sat? what's the target?
>>
>Bough 5.5M at 6-7sats
>Sold 3.5M at 17sats
>My 2M holdings are now worth £800 profit

GIVE ME BACK MY 3.5M
>>
File: reddrocket.png (1008KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
reddrocket.png
1008KB, 1200x799px
>>2133437
the moon!
>>
>>2133437
We're in uncharted territory. My guess is that it's gonna be a safe bet as Redd ID is nearing completion. Lambo. YOLO
>>
>>2133437
I honestly project the coin breaking 100 sats in a week or two.

If bitbean breaks 100sats while offering nothing at all, there is no reason a better coin with real world application and a big release coming soon can't.
>>
>>2133437
At least 100 sats by the end of the year but probably a lot more
>>
>>2133472
Total coin supply is huge.
>>
>>2133500
can I get some rhetoric on how the total coin supply might affect the price of a coin and also how much this has vs ripple or other large coin supply coin?
>>
>>2133132
hahahaha so fucking true.

come on biz bros, HANDS OF IRON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. BUY THE DIPS, DONT SELL! BUY LOW, SELL HIGH!!! have you cunts not learned anything lurking here????
>>
>>2133500
you realize the whole point of the coin is for micro transactions. its important for the supply to be huge so the price doesnt get too high. you think if this shit hit 2k that people would be tipping 1RDD for some stupid fucking post on reddit? no. this coin isnt meant to be worth a few Gs. do some fucking research FUCK im triggered
>>
After 50 sat there is no resistance.... holy shit.
>>
>>2133525
Ripple has about 3.5x as many coins as RDD
>>
>>2133617
youre absolutely fucking right, m'lord. after we smash that 50 sat wall, this cunt is headed straight to mid 90s
>>
>>2133614
my question to this is how does steemit do it then? They're price is considerably higher than RDD's and it's used there. This is a genuine question.
>>2133626
FFS then why is everyone spouting it'll never go past 100 sats?
>>
>>2133617
And on this day I become a jew. I love you guys <3 even if it crashes and burns and I lose everything, this has been the single most exciting day of my life cuz I'm a newb. Stop loss reset to 28 satoshi which gives me a 100% gain. I love all of you!
>>
>>2133639
fml been watching the chart refreshing since 27 sat but the transfer rate takes TOO FUCKING LONG REEEE, just bought in partly 33/36 sat
how much did I fuck up or did I do good? managed to get myself 1152600 coins
>>
>>2133647
steemit is tipping on blockchain platforms. RDD is tipping with crypto on current platforms. steemit could be nice in the future, but we're years away from blockchain platforms being mainstream. RDD will gain use and brand equity way faster cause people can use it now. its not necessarily the best tech that always wins, anon. see iPod (or more currently, bitcoin).
>>
>>2133673
just remember nigga, HANDS OF STEEL. dont fucking panic sell. the end goal for this coin is not 100 sats, or even 500 sats. this is a long term hold imo. imo, hardly a difference where you get in right now as it will all seem incredibly cheap in a few months/years. just my 2 Sats tho..
>>
>>2133335
Kill me. Coinbase fucking keked me with the limit, and I can't sell anything to move around and buy back in. Kill me
>>
>>2133673
Dude, this shit is going sky high. Even if it dips, hodl because when Redd ID is released, the gainz will be even greater. Just think, this happened all due to a mention of what Redd ID /is/ so just imagine what it will do when it hits. Youre in safe hands anon.
>>
>>2133702
>>2133713
thanks fellas, is it unrealistic for this to reach 1500 sat?
>>
>>2133679
That's one of the reasons I'm thinking that this coin has some potential. I don';t quite understand how steemit is on the block chain and links would be appreciated. However, I see that since twatt, Fagbook, rebbit, and other buzzwords already exist and content creators are already searching for new ways to get paid for their content besides the central patreon shit.
>>2133713
I'm taking the DGB I mined for free and dumping it in. I mined $70~ worth of dgb in a few days.
>>
>>2133702
>>2133713
oh also is there a wallet to store these bad boys so I don't have to keep them on yobit?
>>
>>2133132
this

I don't even bother trying to help these faggots anymore

t. bitbean guy
>>
>>2133748
https://www.reddcoin.com/
>>
Goddammit I had 200k and only held 5k. Why is this happening now?
>>
>>2133740
go to steemit website to find out more info on it. desu i only have a basic understanding of the coin. and like i said in previous post, i like the tech, but i think its jumping the gun. where i think RDD's timing and use on current platforms is huge. transitioning to blockchain based platforms at a later date when its already widely used and has name/brand equity shouldnt be a problem.
>>
Wish i houd have screencapped the faggots that bashed this coin few days ago, repeatedly came in the thread and bashed RDD and only made the rats panic sell.
>>
>>2133736
I can't say, but I'm betting it'll hit at least a penny given some time.
>>2133748
Fuck if I know. I only stake PINK.
>>
>sold most of my RDD at the first pump
Only 20k left, when will it hit 1$?
>>
>>2133668
is there a way to set-up stop-loss on bittrex?
>>
Getting bumpy, sit tight for 50 satoshi. whales are eating it up.
>>
I'll buy the dip. It'll probbly be sub 25 at least
>>
>>2133802
I just set a sell order to undercut enough so all I have to do is hit a red button quick if it tanks and I get scared. Gotta pay attention.
>>
>>2133767
I feel like I'm circle jerking it but I have to agree. if the block chain is really a super secure SSH-like platform it will happen eventually no doubt. But right now normies are still in their I love social media phase and I don't see anyone switching anytime soon. Fegbook hasn't released anything about any blockchain tech, just vr implementation. WHo knows though.
>>
>>2133826
I meant blue button. sorry
>>
50ksats tonight, confirmed by devs
>>
>>2133842
This is going straight for 100 sats
>>
>>2133842
I would probably go out side and headbutt my windshield.
>>
>>2133842
50k? where's the proof?
>>
>>2133852
850 possible in the next couple of months?
>>
>>2133835
exactly, im with ya anon. normies still have 0 understanding of bitcoin or blockchain. fun anecdote, i was listening to the radio in car yesterday, mainstream station. hosts started talking about recent hacks and bitcoin ransome attacks. they then started shitting on bitcoin, and how it will eventually just be shutdown or made "illegal" by govt. was literally laughing out loud, normies still have 0 fucking clue how blockchain works.

just gave me more reason to think RDD will have more immediate (and thus longterm) success than steemit
>>
don't sell. whales shaking out weak hands
>>
I think long term one coin could be worth anything between 1 cent and a dollar :) crypto is the next big thing after the internet
>>
>>2133500
LOL, does it looks like the big boys care? If they don't then why should I? you also say to the FED that the total supply is huge? Compared to the FED, BOJ, ECB, BoE etc this is still peanuts. Think before you say anything stupid like this.
>>
>>2133883
Absolutely, don't let the whales scare you yet.
>>
if this does moon lets say to 800 and I have 9BTC worth to sell how do I sell it all so it doesn't effect the price?
>>
>>2133883
Whales are still not present and are holding as far as I can see.
>>
>>2133870
That is literally the best fucking news I've heard all week. I've been seeing constant threads about the speculative bubble that's going on. If anything maybe the recent terror attack pushed it back a year or too. I heard a bit about it on NPR and they kept glorifying it and made it seem unreal. I was getting nervous I had missed the ride completely. If kek wills it let RDD make it for both of our sake desu.
>>
This is just the start too. RDD has value. Its going to be a good month
>>
File: 1492366802115.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492366802115.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>2133842
6 MILION

If we want it to succeed we need to
>relist it on polo
>use the 4chan power to make it popular
Current beta works on all reddit boards, lets just make some memes, post on their memeboard, whatever it is, and tip each others some small amounts of RDD. When other redditfags see it they will most likely follow the trend, as most normies do.
>>
bought at 43 sats, FOMO, am I fucked? :(
>>
>>2133910
i had the same feelings. saw CNBC running segments about bitcoin, as well as other articles and news stories from pretty large news stations getting some attention on twitter. i was getting scared that ppl were starting to catch on. then i heard that shit on the radio and got a raging erection and realized this shit is still along ways off before normy integration. plenty of time left to build our portfolios.

we're all gonna make it, biz bros
>>
>>2133870
I'm a week into crypto and I still really don't have a good grasp on how the actual tech works. I get the concept of the blockchain I guess but other than that I'm clueless. It's a hard concept to understand for someone not into tech.

Furthermore I was talking to my brother who works for a bank and he said he wouldn't be surprised if there is a big push to make crypto illegal, and he said that banks often refuse customers who trade large volumes of btc. I think he's wrong since crypto seems to be trending like the next big (BIG) thing, but it could also crash very, very hard. I'm new to it though so I'm hopefully wrong
>>
File: whales.jpg (83KB, 1134x361px) Image search: [Google]
whales.jpg
83KB, 1134x361px
>>2133911
I agree.
>>
>>2133939
Nah it'll hit 50 tonight.
>>
>>2133939
No, just HODL. Imagine what happens when Redd ID actually releases. this is all just due to an announcement.
>>
LETS GET PAST 42!!!!
>>
File: pytajny mis.jpg (86KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
pytajny mis.jpg
86KB, 500x394px
>>2133904
>volume jumped up by 1000btc since morning
>whales not present
>>
>>2133948
good starting point is the book "Digital Gold". tells all about the genesis of bitcoin and the blockchain. plus its a fucking fascinating book and story. cant recommend it enough, interesting af plus great groundwork for understanding how blockchain works.

after that, just start reading as many articles on blockchain you can, get involved with twitter community. the twitter blockchain community is fucking amazing, lots of incredibly smart people sharing amazing ideas.

read Digital Gold and you will see that (no offense) but your brother has no fucking clue what hes talking about
>>
>>2133968
I think Reddcoin has potential to become worth billions so I bought it for long term, wish I had more coins though xd
>>
>>2133911
what value?
>>
>>2133944
What a wild ride my friend. I probably wont be a billionaire but I've made 1/3 of what I make all year in the last 2 weeks.

Also do you or anyone else know how to stake with the wallet. If you get the wallet you can generate more of the stuff while having RDD in it
>>
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE DUN IT BAYBEEEEE
>>
>>2132977
Fuck you assholes with your constant RDD p&d. I'm just going to HODL now. Fuck you assholes.
>>
>>2133978
what does this mean or imply?
>>
>>2133987
It's a matter of perspective. while any coin could be used for the purpose of microtipping, Redd was specifically dev'd for it. as in that's what their whole advertisement is. They're the ones actively pursuing the endeavor and targetting major social media sites. It's made so that the value will be enough that a tip is appreciated, but not so much that a normie couldn't buy it to be able to hand it out.
>>
>>2132977
Holding 500k since 5 sat, let's get this rocket fueled, lads.
>>
File: marketparticipants.jpg (50KB, 636x441px) Image search: [Google]
marketparticipants.jpg
50KB, 636x441px
>>2133999
This is what I think.
>>
>>2133980
>read Digital Gold and you will see that (no offense) but your brother has no fucking clue what hes talking about
Yeah when I was talking to him I was surprised that he didn't know more about it cause he's big into vidya and stuff. Hell my dad seems more interested in it just cause I've told him of the gains I've made injust one week. My gut tells me that this is really, really huge though. We'll see about rdd specifically, though, I'm skeptical.

Thanks for the recommendation anon I'll pick that book up
>>
>literally doubled my investment overnight
I should have dumped all my ETH into this yesterday
>>
I'm too new and this is my first time seeing it do this. what typically is going to happen next?
>>
>>2134028
That there are whales present, and they'll probably dump at some point driving the price down significantly. I'd guess it's going to stabilize today or tomorrow at around 30-50sat level, until we hear some more news or dates about Redd-ID, or it'll be used on some other reddit boards, as I said in this post.
>>2133938
>>
>>2134042
I dunno anon. Would you count the recent deals and talks with bigger banks and foreign interests investing in block chain technology as higher up on that noodle?
>>
>>2133132
How do I know when to sell?

Also what's sats?
>>
>>2134109
Sell when you've made a profit and when your balls get too small to hold on I guess. sats are satoshi as in 1 sat = 0.00000001 BTC
>>
Sell when it hits $1.00. Sat = Satoshi, which is the smallest denomination of bitcoin, .00000001 bitcoin.
>>
>>2134072
%wise you have bigger possibilities.

If you buy DOGE for 121 sats and goes 242
But if you buy RDD at 38 and goes to 121 you make a lot more. I never understand why people buy ETH at current price, you make less. I think this is what people start to realize and start to diversify into the smaller ones for bigger gains.
>>
so any of you guys also long term holders? how much you want for a coin? Personally I want 1 cent to a dollar
>>
Bought mine at 18 and I'm still holding. Been here for only 3 days, but I'm pretty sure its gonna raise even more.
>>
>>2134138
I would die if it hit a dollar. I don't know what to do with all that money after I buy my lambo.
>>
>>2134106
thanks for the genuine input. question though, how can you tell when whales are present or not? and where do you see a coin's volume?
>>
>>2134138
I'm hopefully to 500 satoshis. It doesn't seem ridiculous.
>>
>>2134109
sats is satoshi

If you're short term I'd recommend to sell when the volume is decreasing significantly. If you're long term, I'd wait till you hear about some other alternative coming that might replace this idea soon. Or you can be aware when it gets listed on polo and sell at the top of the starting pump, then buy back again.
>>
>>2134153
I doubt that's happening any time soon desu senpai
>>
To the people who shilled NAV: I hope you eat shit

made me leave my RDD position to jump onto the NAV "pump"
>>
MOON
>>
So who's part of the .00000005 club wish I out more than £50 in though....
>>
>>2134153
I think you should buy pieces of this earth, hotels and stuff, it's the new generation taking over from the old generation, that's what's happening now, it's OUR time and OUR era, fuck those old greedy bankers and controll freak politicians! the new generation is taking control of things now
>>
>>2134172
This
>>
>>2134168
me too. I was just saying though. I'm gonna go smoke a cig. It's a confidence building exercise. I.E. my balls are too big and it's gonna kill me someday xD
>>
>>2134195
5sat club reporting in. Sitting on 5.8 mil.
>>
>>2134220
10 sat reporting in. What color will your lambo be?
>>
Opinions on how far its gonna dip? I'm buying back in at 25 but I don't know if it'll get that low...
>>
>>2134220
wooow if they are 1 dollar you are rich!
>>
>>2134220
Damn nigga

5 sat 3.1 mil
>>
>>2134204
Good thing this is all decentralized.

Because Millenials wouldnt be able to centrally run jack fucking shit.
>>
>>2134220
>5sat club reporting in. Sitting on 5.8 mil.
peanut butter and jealous tbqh fampai
>>
>>2134281
exactly! it's the next logical step in human evolution!
>>
>>2134157
Here's some tips on volume. When there's not much info about a coin, it's cheap and trading volume is small, and it's valuation goes up from 2mil usd to 16mil usd, and the trading volume goes from 10k usd to 3.5mil usd in less than a week, you can see there's something going on.
>>
>>2134239
RDD

>>2134264
A man can dream

>>2134292
I'm the small fish in my whale--I mean investing group. Our biggest holder has 96 mil.
>>
>>2134308
>Our biggest holder has 96 mil.
he couldnt make it an even 100? pleb-tier
>>
i just ran out of BTC to invest into cryptos, shit
>>
>>2134220
Hi m8, 5 sat, 1mil here.

Welcome to the whales-club!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-005646.png (106KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-005646.png
106KB, 1080x1920px
>>2134220
8mil at 5sat. Feels good desu senpai
>>
>>2134330
i had 3.9mil too
>>
>>2134349
rdd

that i sold to buy dgb
>>
lads where are you buying this at?
>>
>>2134357
bittrex
>>
>>2134357
Bittrex
>>
bittrex is going well. still going up.
>>
I'm thinking of buying about 500k or whatever $300 can get me

is it worth to to get in now or should I wait for a dip? will I still be /lamboland/?
>>
I can't buy any ETH to get back in. It really hurts. I'm missing out on so much money. I could use a loan
>>
With the news that came out from the dev earlier today, (check the reddit sub) It should def go up for awhile today. Lots of people will be buying in. Im in for a lot :P
>>
>>2134372
What bittrex are you looking at? This thing was pumped lel.

Bagholders, all of you.
>>
>>2134406
It'll take off again
>>
>>2134406
my bags are worth 6 times more than I've paid for them, I must say I'm quite happy holding these bags
>>
I have 1,152,600 RDD, how likely is it that my share is worth 20k+ in the next few months?
>>
Sell Sell Sell. The pump is over, unless you got in early under 15 sats, forget it.
>>
>>2134439
Then you are not a bag holder. Bag holder refers to someone with a bag of air You actually have a bag with value.

>>2134425
It won't. There are coins with LESS market cap and more value. RDD is a Reddit coin. It won't get integrated with platforms like Facebook and the like. Not a chance. If Facebook sees its success it will simply implement it themselves.
>>
Don't listen to people like >>2134461

They sold early and are paying the price
>>
>>2134465
>has 0 idea what hes talking about

lol
>>
>>2134465
I don't think facebook needs to implement it, users have to install browser plug-in and they can use it
>>
sell now. It's tanking hard.
>>
>>2134476

Sold at 40. It will now dip in to 25s, meanwhile ETH and NEM other are skyrocketing this week.

Dont be left holding bags.
>>
>>2134356
>>2134349
>>2134330
after pondering about it

i had put all my btc into rdd

bought at 7 sold at 13 most of it

bought dgb at 300 sold some at 600 holding the rest now

bought into other cryptos

totaling 1.4 btc, the same i would have had if i held on my rdds

but varying up your crypto wallet is better
>>
Recognize when a pump is over, you are missing out other gainz.
>>
>>2134491
You see an average Facebook user using a browser plugin? Majority of Facebook users are mobile.

>>2134486
My portfolio says otherwise. Sure I make mistakes, but RDD would be a mistake. Don't get me wrong, if you are into this thing and see a future, hold it. Top it up. Go to the moon. We see each other there. RDD is not the rocket I am taking. :-)
>>
>>2134465
I'll believe you. thanks for the tip.Where should I go next?
>>
>>2134131
People put stuff into ETH because it's a general sure thing. Although the growth rate won't stay the way it's been these past few days, its pretty much guaranteed to grow
>>
File: 4Ysr5pb.jpg (42KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
4Ysr5pb.jpg
42KB, 605x454px
Is the network super slow for everyone else? I'm trying to buy on shapeshift and I've been stuck on waiting exchange for about 15 minutes now.
>>
>>2134542
very cool, pajeet 8-)

what im saying is you dont have any clue about the actual tech of reddcoin. it has literally 0 association with reddit
>>
>>2134547
LTC dips are really easy to anticipate, buy up and sell at higher. But takes daytrading. Do NOT hold LTC as it is already redundant.

I buy quite some of anything which is <100 if I don't think it's just a P&D for the owners. Putting extra on XVG and MYR.
>>
>>2134621
lmao at anyone taking advice from pajeet over here
>>
I FELL ASLEEP! DID I MISS THIS??????
>>
Pumps over

Check slack channel, things are progressing slow, many of the core devs are off ebcause of family and things take so much longer than expected.

Get out while still buy orders
>>
all the fudders telling you to cash out.... missing out on the next wave faggots
>>
>>2134670
Nah, it will dip real quick before it goes up again like this so just grab it then.
>>
>>2134686
shut the fuck up
>>
Ans we're going up again.
36 sat already!
>>
>>2133113
Can't argue with those digits. See you in lamboland bro.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-10-04-57.png (245KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-10-04-57.png
245KB, 1440x2560px
I'm an idiot who didn't jump fast enough when it was at 7 sats, otherwise even 15 sats. When I woke up today, I saw it peaked at like 40 sats, but it's now at 34.

What should I do? Maybe wait for people to sell off and buy when it reaches 20 sats, or just buy as much as I can RIGHT NOW anyways?
>>
File: tanking.jpg (28KB, 793x316px) Image search: [Google]
tanking.jpg
28KB, 793x316px
>>2134511
You see some ghosts I think.
>>
Wait for dip into 25, give it a few days. Progress is very slow, nothing major announced in the coming weeks.
>>
>>2134686
pls keep spreading fud so i can buy more around this price once my coinbase buys finally fucking process
>>
is it over?
>>
>>2134949
I'm basically a nocoiner since forever, up until just a few days ago when I heard about REDD and decided to bite the bullet and get some XBT anyways.

In one of the REDD threads I read someone wrote that it's still not too late as long as it's under 20 sats, but now it's over 30. So is 25 still ok? And if so, is the goal more long term and waiting for it to hit like 400 sats before cashing out?
>>
I bought in at 5, sold at 15, happy to triple my investment, good luck to all who chose to hold!
>>
KEK at reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6che8s/wow_redd/
>>
>>2135058
But would /biz/ be able to roll 3.5 million
>>
>>2135183
I don't think so. We are all poor fags dreaming of lambo's and shit. maybe 200 to 300K max I think.
>>
>>2133265
Where did he make the announcement?
>>
Calm your titties and buy XWC, new tech released in 1-2hours so it will naturally rise
>>
>>2135322
/r/reddcoin on Reddit.
Also in the slack (link to the slack invite is on the reddcoin website.)
>>
>>2134996
You can still get in now and hodl a couple of monhs to reach the moon.
>>
>>2135336
what are the unique features?
>>
File: 1495398735399.png (1MB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1495398735399.png
1MB, 850x1202px
The pump is just beginning!
Fasten the mother fucking seatbelt because we are about to go straight the fuck up!
>>
>>2134131
this is retarded math. if you put $50 into eth at 50 and it goes to 100, you have $100 of eth.
if you put $50 int RDD at .00000004 and it goes to .00000008, you have $100 of RDD. Go back to grade school
>>
>>2136132
But it's a lot easier for something to go from 4 sat to 8 than it is for something to go from $50 to $100
>>
We're going up again boys, 40 sat
>>
>>2136652
what website do you guys use to monitor this coin?
>>
Is it too late to hop on the train?
>>
>>2136694
>it it too late

we're still under 50 sats buddy, thats not even a penny.
>>
>>2136673
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RDD
>>
>>2136652
41 SATS
S
A
T
S
>>
Should I sell my 1m bought at 8841 sat?
>>
>>2136694
If you need to ask, you already know.
>>
>>2136734

Sell 8841 sats worth
>>
>>2136734
I meant to say 5 sat.
>>
>>2136734
T. 1m keeper as well, I think I'm going to sell half, and put 0.1btc into sys and gnt each
>>
>>2136757
Yeah selling half sounds about right, cheers.
>>
I honestly think now we're either going for a moon mission or a hard fall.
>>
seriously, when will the bubble pop? Almost all fucking cryptos are mooning
>>
Is RDD featured in tomorrows summit?
>>
guys, there's free money on PoSWallet, you can buy 0.01RDD for each POSW, which is like 32 satoshi, withdraw it, send to bittrex and sell for 41
>>
Uhh sorry guys I just sold a lot for mad profit
I actually have more than 1m, and sold half of that, if you guys keep pumping this I might re invest before the real mooning, otherwise this coin seems flimsy.
>>
Can I buy this anywhere w/o signing up /verifying shit
>>
44 sat
>>
45 OOO_____OOO
>>
https://poswallet.com/exchange/rdd_posw/

FUCKING HELL GUYS SOMEONE SELLING RDD FOR 0.027 POSW, LIKE 11SATS, GET YOUR FREE MONEY AND GET RID OF SHITCOIN
>>
45 wall imploding
>>
>>2137035
>>
HOO LYY SHIT we are mooning again "_"
>>
File: dog.png (410KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
410KB, 600x491px
ALMOST 49
>>
File: 1481380986001.jpg (13KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481380986001.jpg
13KB, 352x338px
There is still time

NOW is the moment you will think about tomorrow when you say "I should have"
>>
File: Comfy anime girl.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy anime girl.png
276KB, 424x412px
AND WE ARE AT

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y
>>
50 O_O_O_O_O_O_O GIIZZ DGB 2.0. Now are you gonna lose the opportunity for 100? That is the q!
>>
DB6 OR Lambo Miura?
>>
>>2137035
If you've lost this opportunity and the dip, please stay poor.
>>
and down we go. thanks for the profits all
>>
>Selling during the dip

lol
>>
>>2137219
>stop losses triggered
HURRRRRRR IT BURSTED

every fucking time xD
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (13KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
13KB, 250x251px
>bought 5mil at 5 and sold at 17
>mfw
>can't wake up
>>
Buy the dip boys the volume is flying up! LETS GO
>>
At 50 sat, RDD is an extremely undervalued coin ATM lads.

There are some coins in the market, right now, that are valued at 10 times that and that have INTERRUPTED developpement.

Put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>2137272
i will buy it at 20
>>
>>2137238
Similar position
feelsbadman
I only sold to get ZCL to make a quick buck. Fuck me
>>
OK GUYS, what apps are you using that wake and tip you everytime the price rises or goes down?
>>
>>2137278
Not to discourage you but I have several buy orders at 25-26-...-35 Hope you'll prove me wrong because I'll be buying more
>>
YESSSSSS just bought more to even myself out to a clean crisp 1 mil.

We're doing it goys, any bit helps
>>
>>2137321
I don't think it's going to go up much higher if it falls below 35, I think it's a freefall after that.
>inb4 long term
it's obvious p&d, just not sure when it dumps - might dump anytime now
>>
WHALES ARE HERE

BUY
>>
>>2137316

Blockfolio
>>
When do we sell? This fucking coin already went up 800% in a week. Dip when?
>>
>>2137855
Never, this is just getting started, already broke through the 50 sat sell wall once, next round is coming up
>>
Hold strong Anon. Weak hands will lose their coins soon enough, then the rocket ship begins firing its engines
>>
File: im a fucking idiiot.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
im a fucking idiiot.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
FUCK WHY DID I SELL LIKE 3 hours AGO FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>2138751
I'm the real idiot, I only bought 10K!
>>
Is it too late to buy in?
>>
>>2138846
Earlier would have been better, but get whatever you can now
>>
>>2133175
>>2133170
get a wallet address then use shape shift to change some btc to rdd. its easy af with shapeshift
>>
>>2138846
>>2138837
be good goyim and buy more before it moons
>>
>>2138886
Thats what I did
>>
>>2138886
Or transfer ether to bittrex and sell it for btc, less fees, faster transaction and better pricing.
>>
what is the target price?
>>
>>2138947
.000moon
>>
>>2138962
100 sats?
>>
>>2138980
900 sat
>>
>>2138985
this is realistic, I'd say 1000 sat is a start
RDD is way undervalued atm
>>
>>2133132
easy for you to say, you didnt buy posw
>>
>>2138947
just watch the volume on bittrex and when it goes down then it's time to get the fuck out, but keep a close eye on it to buy the dip
>>
>>2137354
Fact: RDD is extremely undervalued right now compared to other coins.
>>
anyone else looking to hold long term? I've only invested like £300 but I'm looking for it to reach at least 0.05
>>
tfw coinbase won't accept my card so i can't get into altcoin trading for another 9 days.
>>
Guys should i invest in DGB or RDD ?
Do you guys shill on this because you have invested so much into it and are filled up with hopes and dreams at this point?
>>
>>2139113
No one knows whats going on, huge buy orders and volume keeps increasing.
>>
>>2139113
rdd at this point. Its gonna keep going
>>
>>2139113
Both nigga, double down
>>
TRADE VOLUME HAS STOPPED ON BITTREX GTFO NOW!!!!
>>
BUY THE DIP!! QUICK!
>>
File: 1495242856733.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495242856733.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>Holding rdd

I'm selling off as soon as this hits 70
>>
>>2139129
>>2139121
>>2139174
Okey going to do my first investment in a few hours. It's only 120 $ but it's kind of a big deal to me.
>>
>>2139239
LOL got another mil before it went back up. thanks familam
>>
I mean just fucking think about, RDD has the same price as fucking Dogecoin the coin that revealed 100% its founder to steal money from his users to bankroll his private gigs.
There's no way that'S right.
>>
>>2139327
the best part about making huge panic sells is that always severely freak some people out and those people always sell for a loss of money or a lost opportunity while the buyers are getting the cream of the crop
>>
this ain't done till 120+ my friends

remember how I was just saying we needed to collectively dump to make a panic sale and rebuy?

this is the rebuy
>>
>>2139422
I hope so. Im holding past 100
>>
File: 1456120507203.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1456120507203.gif
2MB, 400x286px
BOUGHT AT 5 FUCKING SATS
SOLD AT 16 FUCKING SATS
KILL ME
>>
>>2139527
Buy the dip bro it's already going back up!!
>>
>>2139536
fuck that, I still have 80k left over in my PoSW wallet that I'll play with. I've had enough with RDD and NAV for one day. Gonna drop my GNT profits into SYS.
>>
BUY THE MOTHER FUCKING DIP!!!!
THE VOLUME HASN"T DECREASED, IT JUST STOPPED!
HUGE UPWARD CORRECTION INBOUND FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS!
>>
Stabilizing at 60 sat. Go to sleep guys, the moon mission continues tomorrow
>>
Is this fucking it?

Is it over? I didn't sell in tie, now I have about the same amount I fucking started with.
>>
>>2139562
hope so
>>
what sites you guys used to buy coins with?
>>
>>2139730
bittrex, yobit
>>
>>2139739
thanks anon
>>
>>2139739
I'm looking at Bittrex, would happen to know of any helpful guides/books to get into this sort of thing?
>>
>>2139810
just transfer to the wallets there and then trade for other coins.
>>
>>2139844
I'm uber new anon, I don't even know how to buy bitcoins and get a wallet ;-; I'd ask the ol' google but I don't want to be getting a lot of bad information
>>
>>2139881
i use coinbase for btc
>>
>>2139971
get coinbase account, get verified. then you can buy a coin to transfer to an exchange, where you can get most other coins.

once you have some on coinbase go to send/receive and then get the address from the wallet on whatever exchange you picked and put it in to the send address on coinbase. then send it and wait till it transfers over.

then you can trade for different coins.
>>
>>2139881
>>2139881
It's simple;

* Buy BTC there (a fee is involved).
* Go to your Bittrex account, click "Wallet", then click + next to BTC under "Account Balances"; this generates your Bittrex BTC wallet ID
* In Coinbase, go to Send/Receive. Enter your Bittrex BTC wallet ID and send all your BTC there (a fee is involved).
* Wait a little bit to transfer. Maybe takes an hour?
* Once your BTC is in your Bittrex BTC wallet, go to "BTC Markets" start bidding on REDD (or whatever); you do so by entering how many units you want and how much BTC you're willing to buy it at (a fee is involved, but only after your bid is fulfilled).

That's it! After that, just hold onto it until it goes to the moon.
>>
>>2140024
>>2140022
thanks dudes
>>
>>2140024
what other sites are there similar to bittrex? is bittrex a popular one?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-21-20-09-09.png (153KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-21-20-09-09.png
153KB, 1440x2560px
>>2140066
To be honest, I'm new just the same. But try these, maybe?
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.