[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-05-21-13-41-19.png (116KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-21-13-41-19.png
116KB, 720x1280px
tell me i didn't get memed guys
>>
File: Sun May 21 144907 GMT+0200 2017.jpg (324KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Sun May 21 144907 GMT+0200 2017.jpg
324KB, 1080x1920px
hodl stong brother
>>
Supposedly xrp blasting off tomorrow
>>
>>2131248

>He bought wall st coin
Banked.
>>
Lol you bought a shitcoin that doesn't do anything at the top..
>>
Why would you buy XRP at an all-time high? You literally can't do anything with the token except trade it.

Just pick real cryptos with solid prospects. ETH when it corrects, LTC and REP right now.
>>
Do me a favor and calculate what you would have made by putting that into DGB
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>2131754
>Why would you buy XRP at an all-time high?
>>
>>2131754
Do you know what an ATH is retard?
>>
>>2131248
not to knock OP but why dont people realize that the market cap is fake? if the ripple company owns 60% of supply, they never paid money for that, they had it from the beginning for free. true market cap is like 5b

its like de beers diamond hording
>>
>>2131850
Explain how is the market cap fake and what is your source for this claim?
>>
File: 404086.jpg (205KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
404086.jpg
205KB, 1680x1050px
also bought at 2261
it will pay off tonight brother
>>
>>2131869
did you only read the first half of his comment
>>
>>2131895
Did you? Those coins aren't in circulation.. If they were (which they aren't) how would that increase the market cap?
>>
This is just another ETH FUD thread. They post this garbage all day because these brainlets think that XRP is a threat to ETH. These coins aren't even in competition with each other. I hold both coins and they are both good investments.
>>
>>2131977
I'm not trying to create fud at all, just asking my lovely anons opinions on this stuff, i hope i strike it rich.
>>
i'm selling this shit moving to BCN potential is good. not going to shill on the board it so look it up. i had the same feeling with SC and look at it now. people are now starting to shill it but i'm in way early :)
>>
Ripple has had decent volumes this morning and seems to be leveling out of the drop... I'm going long.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.