[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZCL will be back to 500k get in now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: zclassic.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
zclassic.png
6KB, 200x200px
ZCL will be back to 500k get in now
>>
Ready to launch
>>
>>2129789
why ?
>>
File: mad-merchant-turbo.gif (1MB, 696x748px) Image search: [Google]
mad-merchant-turbo.gif
1MB, 696x748px
my crystall ball shows it's going to 6 milion
>>
>>2130082
>>2130082
It was removed and put back again on bittrex.

Itll return to the norm
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-060959.png (181KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-060959.png
181KB, 1440x2560px
And so it begins
>>
To anyone not in the know:

It crashed because it's getting replaced by ZenCoin, and everyone who had any ZCL BEFORE the 18th will be able to exchange 1:1 ZCL for Zencash
Buying ZCL NOW means you're buying a dead coin that's being phased out by the devs

That's why it tanked
Anyone trying to pump it now is just trying to recoup their losses from the scam that happened two days ago to jew people who didn't know this
>>
>>2130413
Since when is it being phased out by the devs? Obviously Zen will be developed, but ZCL will still be developed too
>>
>>2130436

Yes, with like 90% of the supply transferred to ZenCash, all updates not coming to ZCL and no ZCL support for future endeavors by the team.
If you can't call that "Phased out" I don't know what to tell you
The only people on the planet holding ZCL after the exchange for Zencash rolls out are going to be the ones who fell for the "It's going back up guys!!" ruse, bagholding a coin that's as dead as it can be
>>
Lol at the people trying to sell their bags for ZCL. You can literally 2x your money right now if you get into GLD or XDN.
>>
Tfw fell for ZCL
>>
is zcl now getting updated after the fork?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.