[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Myriad explosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: rocket-png-13.png (402KB, 1366x968px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-png-13.png
402KB, 1366x968px
Watch out! Once the sell wall of 3btc is gone, its gonna hit 100 straight away! Chart looks insanly good!
>>
only sell wall melting slowly
>>
I prefer BURST. Just released the segwit news.
>>
>>2129578

Burst is good, but not as much potential as Myriad! Get on here too!
>>
Myraid sell walls down from 50 to 25 untill 1000 sats! Now is that not a sign
>>
This is the same guy bumping all the Myriad threads, dont fall for this shitcoin.
>>
>>2130595
is this the exact same post as in the other threads lmao

oh the irony
>>
>>2130611

Yes but mine serves a porpose, so that retards like you stay away from this shitcoin thats 3 years old and you see the chart always pumps a bit and then dumps.
>>
>>2130619
you seem like the guy that has the retards' best interests in mind lol

if i had to guess i'd say youre fudding but who knows
>>
>>2130627
Fudding? See the fuckingg chart retard, its 3 years old coin, it pumps and dumps. Its your money go give to them bagholders and you become the brandnew bagholder.
>>
>>2130646
dank fud dude, the way i figure it you wouldnt be telling me to "see the fucking chart retard" to find a coin low to the floor, 2.3m market cap

and yeah dude you give them coins and they give you coins, that's how this works lol

i sustain my suspicions of fudding
>>
>>2130655

I sustain my suspicions you are a baholder and shilling it.

Its was 500k market cap yesterday. pND group accumulated and now will dump on the rest.
>>
You do realize that a sell wall of like 1.25 BTC (on Bittrex) will put GLD up by 33% right? Literally free money.
>>
>>2130673

Free money for the ones who bhough yesterday at 40 sats and now shilling it and doubling their money scaming other people.
>>
>>2130692

I'm not defending the dude but this coin wasn't available for 40 sats... At least get your facts straight man
>>
>>2130756

Go to btrexx retard before you tell someone to get his facts straight.

24h LOW 0.00000040
>>
>>2130756

2 days ago was even at 30 sats. Before PnD group acumulation.
>>
Talking about 2 different things. GLD vs MYR. MYR was 40 sats, GLD wasn't. GLD also has super low sell walls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.