[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm becoming an expert...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

At choosing the worst time to buy on every single fucking coin, golem, bsd, iex.ec down the drain, just sell bsd and goes up 20% fuck this shit
>>
>>2128458
Just tell us whenever you're about to buy and sell and we'll know when to sell and buy. Is foolproof.
>>
>>2128458
Yeah I don't fucking know where people get their insider information on this shit. I'm betting there are indicators on the charts but no one really fucking knows.
>>
>>2128458
Why dont you just pick a couple fucking coins and hold it. Don't even fucking look at it everyday.
>>
>>2128458
So just start buying and selling based on the opposite of your gut feelings.
>>
>>2128467
you seem to worry too much, try what >>2128482 told you. Pick a couple of coins, buy some money, let it rest for a week.
I also bought some RLCs and it's going up/down and it looks like down the drain. I'm not losing much but I won't sell, I know we are getting some money back later on this year.
>>
>>2128458
Try not "day trading" and try "Long-term investing" in a coin you believe will generate revenue over the course of the long-term.

>Buy at a mid-tier price
>It goes down
>Hold
>It bottoms out
>Hold
>It starts going up
>Hold
>It keeps going up
>Hold
>>
If you're losing money in the current market you should just fucking give up.
>>
>>2128482
That's what I'm saying I'm holding to the wrong coins, almost every coin is been pumping except ethereum and it's tokens and bsd, I'm guessing because I'm holding some, I'll let I guys when I give up and sell so it will rocket to the moon
>>
>>2128458
Same.

I doubled my money with XRP, but lost it buying and panic selling for it to pump 50% more.

I could've made 40k this week.
>>
>>2128458
Have you tried Clam?
>>
File: 1449660730549.png (99KB, 804x517px) Image search: [Google]
1449660730549.png
99KB, 804x517px
>>2128558
>this week
how do i get to your level sir?
because im pic related right now
>>
>>2128770
Learn from your mistakes.

I've learned a lot this week. People behaviour, how the market works (or how I think it works, specially Polo which is full of bots).

Try to analyze not the charts, but the order book. And for the love of god, don't look at the trollbox. Minimize that shit.
>>
>>2128770
Also, a thing that I learned this week, and as dumb as it may sound, is that other people don't think the same way you do.

I really though DGB couldn't increase. It's a obvious pump and dump based on false premises. But after it pumped, I realized that 99% of them, don't know that. They just want money.

So try to think like them, even if you don't know them. It's obvious when it's a bear trap, or when it's gonna dip definitely, after you get used to it.
>>
>>2128793
>>2128783
Cheers brother i shall take these lessons to heart.
also whats trollbox? Sorry i just started trading this week.
>>
>>2128897
trollbox is the chat box on poloniex
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.