[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495166584180.jpg (870KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495166584180.jpg
870KB, 1440x960px
LARPERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED EDITION

VIDEO IS HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit, because there is one for some reason
https://www.reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote <--scroll to bottom and submit MiloCoin
[email protected] ← email them demanding MiloCoin get listed

Do the above and post about it in this thread, usually based anons will send you some MiloCoins

>Highlights from previous thread:
LARPERS, SHILLS, AND CHINKS ARE COLLUDING TO KEEP MILOCOIN SILENCED. KEEP THE THREAD BUMPED TO TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF!

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
Mining has officially ended. Now is the time to buy, nothing will be pushing prices down from now on!
>>
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEED TO GET THIS NOW. SEEING THAT IT DIPPED TO ALL TIME LOW AT 100 SATS IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING TO DO SHIT.
>>
It's a shame this coin never mooned. I dumped long ago. Best of luck milobros. seek out moons elsewhere, there are plenty around.
>>
File: our lord and saviour milocoin.png (538KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
our lord and saviour milocoin.png
538KB, 600x450px
Snapping up up some milos every few hours. Pretty soon every 50 sat increase we will see will be some nice profit.
>>
>>2127533
well If I cash out, I will crash the price under 100 sats and I and now stuck with them. Now to join other failed shitcoins on /biz/. I did put in about $500 on it but considering I do not have a lot of savings it is a healthy chunk and I've seen others suffer larger losses here. Oh well, lets see if this is the ultimate test of patience form kek.
>had to unintentionally delete post
>>
File: IMG_8689.jpg (25KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8689.jpg
25KB, 370x699px
>>2127594
I'll eat my shit if Milocoin moons. I understand your bagholder mentality. I have a few I'm also in the bag for. I wish this coin the best. It was one of my firsts. You never forget your first. Do you, anon?
>>
>>2127491
>100 sats
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING DEVS???
>>
File: FUCK YOU SHILLS.jpg (58KB, 1099x296px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU SHILLS.jpg
58KB, 1099x296px
>>2127633
here is the screencap in case the lurk this thread because I am fed up already that the floor could not hold on. 500 sat is my break even point and getting out of this mess asap.
>>
>>2127632
I'm holding 2000 but dumped my initial $10 investment a long time ago. I'll just keep it staking for the time being and see if it goes anywhere soon. If it dips any further, I'm shutting the wallet down for a while.
>>
>>2127661
According to the ANN, they're holding a few meme contests every so often. But otherwise, no real news.

Another thing is that ReddCoin is planning on implementing social features similar to MILO's plans, so that might eat away at what's left of MiloCoin.
>>
it does even does not get bumped anymore. Fuck you kike loving faggots for 2 months of empty promises and make me miss lots of rockets but I bag hold this shit.

Kill yourselves

>and this is coming form a 100k+ holder
>>
Holding and hoping. This coin can have a great future but unfortunately the community expects everything from the dev. Nobody wants to do shit. For example I set up the Reddit thing and asked in all generals people to upvote and subscribe. But nobody did. All you like to do is cry and cry that this thing doesn't hit 1$/coin by itself
>>
>>2127491
yeah it is a good time to get some. i have all i am going to get except for staking gains. weak hands have split, but if you look at the top 100 on the blockexplorer, the top 20 are still more or less the same. the 100k+ are still holding because we've been here before.

>>2127533
>seek out moons elsewhere, there are plenty around.
everyone should be spreading their eggs around many baskets anyway.

>>2127661
>500 sat is my break even point
it's under what i paid for them too, but your b/e should be in $ not sats if you are looking at real value. 500 sats today was 250 sats 10 weeks ago because bitcoin doubled.

>>2127666
>I'm holding 2000
nice trips.

>>2129841
all in good time. this is nothing to worry about, same thing happens all the time: initial interest, little bit of stagnation, sells & dips, plans come to fruition, rises, moon.
nothing happens overnight.
>>
I'll continue to hold my megabag over the summer, if this doesn't show any life, it's dump time
>>
>>2130284
i think that's a wise decision
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.