[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2236.jpg (161KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
161KB, 500x333px
I want to thank Digibyte and most importantly /biz/ for taking me out of debt and securing my pathway to becoming a millionaire at the ripe age of 22.

>Started with $900
>Hop on whatever /biz/ shills
>Gains everywhere
>Lose all my gains due to day trading
>Down to 1btc
>See DGB

Bought 1mil dgb at 100sat. Currently at 6btc.

I'm staying on this ride until $1.
>>
>>2125341

Nice work man. DGB is worth holding on to.
>>
>>2125341
Damn I'm fucking jealous, congratulations

12k dgb here, this is only the start of my humble 100 dollar journey

I hope $1 happens for both your sake and mine
>>
>>2125376
I have 100$ to start, but i have them in PayPal, how do i buy crypto with it?
>>
>>2125393
>I have it in paypal
You're probably gonna want to get a debit/credit card, there might be some sketchy sites you can do it without but the general consensus is that paypal and crypto don't mix
>get a coinbase
>buy 100 dollars worth of bitcoin
>get an exchange site like Poloniex/Bittrex
>move your bitcoins there
>starting exchanging your bitcoins for your desired altcoins
>make a designated wallet like Exodus
>when you're done trading with the coins convert it back to bitcoin (or ethereum because it's doing pretty good at the moment) and stick it in your safe wallet
That's what I've been doing anyway, if a veteran wants to poke some holes in my strategy that would be fine

http://www.cryptobizcentral.com/crypto-101.html
>>
>>2125357
>>2125376
Thank you /biz/bros.

There's ALWAYS something about to moon on here. Just gotta sift through all the dirt to find the diamond.
>>
Any alternative to coinbase that will be just as quick? Entered my debit once and it told me I've tried too many times and to wait a day...
>>
>>2125496
You can try localbitcoins. It's expensive but you'll have your coins right away.
>>
File: 1 rkfJSboUQtrcIh9UqeY8XQ.png (358KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1 rkfJSboUQtrcIh9UqeY8XQ.png
358KB, 800x400px
>>2125341
Honestly, sell - especially if you have real life debts

This is POSW all over again. I made a huge profit off POSW and got greedy holding out for $1. Now look at it.

It has all the hallmarks of a P&D: that minecraft thing was a complete fabrication.

And at least POSW had a use case. Digibyte is just another shitcoin that will be consigned to the graveyard with all the other shitcoins.

Congratulations on your gains. I don't mean to FUD but if you think objectively, and don't let your mind run away with itself, you'll realise it is just another shitcoin.
>>
>>2125542
>complete fabrication.
For coping you should look elsewhere than 4chan.

It launches on the 20th :^)
>>
>>2125417
That's the thing, it's not posible to get a USD credit/debit card in my country, i hate communism so much...
>>
File: youngling.jpg (7KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
youngling.jpg
7KB, 142x138px
>>2125542
>he didn't have a stop limit in case SHTF

LMFAO!!!
>>
>>2125417
Ahh that's what I've been curious about, I admit i jumped the gun a little and bought a few ETH but they have just been sitting in coin base and I was wondering how to pull them off of it for security.

So I have to convert the ETH to BTC them buy the alt coins and then eventually convert it back to BTC and then to fiat currency. Did I get that right? I just there weren't so many fees for transfers and trades.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.