[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pump went great, tell me when to dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170520-221813.png (114KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-221813.png
114KB, 1080x1920px
Pump went great, tell me when to dump
>>
youd be a fool to dump this. even if its getting pumped this has gotten enough mainstream attention to easily at least 50 cents
>>
>>2124495
Where do you see in 3 months?

In the gutter or more than a euro?
>>
>>2124366
This could easily still 10x in 1 month. Don't sell anytime soon.
>>
Yea I sold off that initial pump and bought back in again. Not selling this one for awhile now
>>
>>2124597
based on what

its just another shitcoin like the rest

it got pumped and it will dump

the minecraft shit was a lie

literally just another shitcoin for the long list of pump and dumps
>>
>>2124495
Mainstream attention? 15 second blocks will kill this coin in a couple of years. The coin is instamined almost as badly as DASH. They ripped off Myriad's PoW and lied that they did it first. They also lied about all their 'partnerships' with Microsoft, LoL, etc.

Gutter.

Only redeeming feature is multi-algo though doesn't really compensate for 15sec blocks which are a death spell.
>>
>>2124768
So you sold cheap?
>>
>>2124660
Fucking Kek
Check out McNocoins here.
>>
>>2124660
june to the moon
>>
>thinking pumping 8000 dgb is an accomplishment

Hang in there anon, you went in low. You have to top up. This will go 10x. What is 18 euros anyway. If you lost it, you will have enjoyed the ride.
>>
File: 1493919818305.jpg (88KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493919818305.jpg
88KB, 920x960px
>>2124768
let me guess, kid...
you bought posw...
>>
>>2124856
>>2124495

Never bought DGB because it seems like a scam. A lot of hyping, very little real development, huge instamine and high price...

PoSW, can't say I really know much about it. Does it work with Decred? I haven't followed a PoS coin since 2012 and that was Peercoin. Peercoin is ok but development has been extremely slow over the last few years so I've lost interest in it. Only decent PoS coin left is Decred.
>>
>>2124893
>I didn't buy
that explains it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-141924.png (160KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-141924.png
160KB, 1080x1920px
I'm considering killing myself for only buying in this much. Id forsure kill myself if I was OP
>>
>>2124366
Don't be a retard. this coin has a long and strong future ahead of it. The majority of the people on here want a dump so they can buy heaps at cheap again.

all great things didn't happen over night
>>
>>2124660
Nocoiner trying to get in cheap kek

It's still early with the potential DGB has.
also they never lied about MineCraft you just misenterpreted
>>
>>2124907

Friend, there are over 600 cryptocurrencies today that have working blockchains. Any of these can and do pump every single day. I'm impressed about the DGB rise. I even shed a tear a joy for all you /biz/ers on this retarded pump. But I've been in this game for a long time, relative to most people, and missing out on potential gains doesn't have any emotional effect on me anymore.

Also, I think the DGB dolphins will swim on down to Myriad. That's why Myriad's been having a mini pump of its own ever since DGB rocket.
>>
>>2124939
Curious how everyone 'misinterprets' everything DGB puts out in their press releases:
"First multi-algo" (Oh... no... not lying... we meant the first to COPY Myriad! lol)
"Private backdoor API access to League of Legends" (Using public API... oh... oh.)
"Partnering research with MS to release DigiSpeed in a few months" (Literally change 1 single variable of 30 to 15, add a new checkpoint, and release!)
"Community saying Minecraft partnership! We didn't say it!" (Wonder who started the rumour?)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.