[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Honestly, why do you guys trade shitcoins when you could just trade stocks?
>>
>>2123988
barrier of entry is too high
most of /biz/ posters are between 18-35 with the majority being at the lower end. To make any money in the short term with stocks you need at least 10-20k to begin with and even then you're making garbage returns for your risk.

Couple that with the fact that stocks are rigged and there are millions of others with insider info which will fuck over your 2-3% gain over 6months in a heartbeat. With Crypto and biz shilling we sort of have more of the power or atleast we are more incontrol of our assets.

ironically crypto is the safer bet for someone with <10k
>>
>>2124036
That's some nice addy u got wht stack u running
>>
Make 50-300% profit in a day or 3% in a year.. Hmm...
>>
>>2124051
i'm lost lad
modafinil only im not a degenerate
>>
>>2124036
I mean if you want to bitch about markets being rigged, you could easily say the crypto currency markets are rigged too, as the media is still able to control the information which is available to investors.

I feel like the people who bitch about markets being rigged are just sweaty nerds who are just mad about losing money to insider trading. Really just an indication of people being shit at trading.
>>
>>2123988
Last I checked today was Saturday.
>>
>>2123988
thanks grandpa

enjoy your .05% annual gain on pepsi
>>
File: 1493956422617.jpg (315KB, 1466x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1493956422617.jpg
315KB, 1466x1960px
>>2124288
my 88 dubs cancel out your 88 dubs

your move fag
>>
>>2124253
im not bitching I'm giving a pretty sound reason as to why us kiddos would do well to steer clear of the stock market

why would you compete vs multi million dollar funds when you can sit in your room watching trap hentai following a mongolian basket weaving forums shill board and make 10-200% per day
>>
>>2124052
After fees and taxes most goys ends up with negative gains.

But keep feeding those Wall St. jews if you guys want.
>>
Stocks are for suckers. Most of the stocks are heavily manipulated and have huge insider trading.

Plebs are left holding bags.
>>
>>2123988
Because the blockchain happened. Only the most significant advancement in the last 2000 years of coinage, buying, selling etc.

It's not just the barrier to entry like >>2124036
stated, it's the fact that the blockchain no matter what shitcoin people end up using has effectively allowed any person in the world with a mobile phone and internet connection to partake. Something that the 'stock market' and the incumbent financial system didn't actually want to happen because it creates too much competition for them and now their hegemony is either going to crumble or they'll be forced to take part in the superior technology.

The fact that most exchanges have started out on the LOWEST POSSIBLE TRANSACTION FEES instead of charging what people would otherwise be forced to pay because of lack of choice imposed by the incumbents means that it truly is by the geeks and for the people. It's a fucking miracle that the world desperately needed.
>>
Because i want to make a lot of money of course.
I'm making a lot of money btw.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.