[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (349KB, 1427x1950px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
349KB, 1427x1950px
Is pic related a good book to get if I wanted to learn to efficiently use the money I make?

Also, what other book recommendations would you anons make?
>>
>>2123760
4 hour work week.

Realize he's a big self-promoter, but it's a good lesson.

Otherwise, remember any financial book with "millionaire" in the title is sold to poorfags. The title of millionaire stopped having much meaning to wealthy people decades ago. Especially since a million dollars can barely buy a small condo in many parts of the country these days.

These days you need around $10MM available to invest, minimum, for private banking programs, and around $30MM to be considered ultra-high net worth.
>>
>>2123760
just read /biz/ dummy
>>
>>2123760
>>2123760
>4 hour work week
>Rich dad, poor dad
>The personal MBA
>Money, tony robbins
>Wealth of nations
>The prince
>>
>>2123760
Just read the reviews on amazon.

>Just bought for daughter about to graduate from college. My hope is that she will take the message of this book to heart and set up a 10% (I'm going to push for 15%) automatic savings into a Roth IRA once she gets her first professional job out of college. If she does so, she will be giving a tremendous gift to her future self.

Automatically not interested. It's one of those save 10% a year and earn compounding interest and you'll be a millionaire when you're 65 books.
>>
>>2123910
Shit, what's the point of being "rich" at that age? I'd rather kill myself right now.
>>
File: 1421101343098.jpg (7KB, 208x255px) Image search: [Google]
1421101343098.jpg
7KB, 208x255px
>>2123910
>he thinks his daughter has to invest
>he doesn't know that she will just divorce her husband and take half of his wealth
>>
>>2123968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHJktlqOxBU

REEEEEEEEE how do these scumbags literally just recycle conventional wisdom that's been repeated HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF TIMES and fucking normies still buy their books and make them rich. Hurrr durrrr pay your debts! Invest your money! The real way to become an automatic millionaire is to just write a book stating the obvious and put a catchy title.
>>
>>2124055
I mean that's the point though. So many people are idiots when it comes to finances. You can easily become a millionaire on a $50k/year salary.

But poorfags buy BMWs, Jimmy Choos, boats, watches and stupid shit with interest and stay poor instead.
>>
that is a meme book but is a start. After reading this i recomend you the intelgent investor and How to get rich by Felix Denis
>>
>>2124055
>The real way to become an automatic millionaire is to just write a book stating the obvious and put a catchy title

Jewish tip of the day: Get money from those suckers. You can also sell them overpriced seminars, videos, an VIP access to your discussion board, a newsletter, a workbook, templates, an app
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.