[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are never too late for a moon mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1486279357033.gif (2MB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1486279357033.gif
2MB, 400x379px
Alright this is the thread for Crytpo newfags to try and learn, speculate, discuss and panic in.

Fellow Virgin-coiners, let's gather all the info we can from /biz/ and elsewhere and dump them here and generate some wealth.

Right now I've got about $600 invested in crypto. My holding are 10% BTC and 90% ETH.

Looking okay so far. I've 1 K to burn thinking of splitting it 50/50 between DGB and Ether.
>>
>>2122246
DBG!!!
>>
Whatever you're investing, if you're putting a lot of money into crypto ($100+) you'll want to put the vast majority, like 70%, into solid stable coins like ethereum or bitcoin. Ethereum has more possibilities to increase in value but bitcoin is approaching breaking $2000 which is a pretty huge mental barrier.

Remember yesterday/day before when ETH kept fluttering around $85-95 then suddenly as soon as it broke $100 it went up to $125? Mental barriers are a legit thing, at least with crypto apparently.
>>
Is there news about ETH coming out in a couple days? I saw somewhere about something or some company something something millions of users or something
>>
i'm thinking of putting $100 in each of DGB, Reddcoin and one other in the hope that one will pay off
>>
File: bitb.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bitb.png
10KB, 256x256px
>>2122246
join team bean!
>>
>>2123316
There's a huge altcoin conference this Monday, everyone and their mother are shilling that their coin will skyrocjet from conference hype
>>
>>2123351
You're really late to the RDD pump and dump, I'd recommend DGB (although price is currently high for my preference) and maybe something else, my bets on Monero MNE or Ripple
>>
newfag here. Im wondering about something. When I am buying coins with BTC and the order goes through, sometimes I will leave behind a tiny fraction of the BTC I have. I google the dollar equivalent and its equal to a penny. Where do these pennies go? It has to be thousands of dollars across the whole blockchain, right?
>>
>>2123371
Pump and dump is not whats happening.
Look at RDD. that is a PnD.
>>
>>2123392
"the rdd pump and dump", maybe you misread the post?
>>
File: exchanges.jpg (228KB, 1338x934px) Image search: [Google]
exchanges.jpg
228KB, 1338x934px
For a no-coiner like me looking to get in the game, which is the best noob friendly exchange to work with. I've only got $500 to play around with so ideally something that won't chew up my shit too badly in fees.
>>
>>2123373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLw9OBV7HYA
>>
>>2123392
you mean the same RDD that is stable and about to spike again? it pumped but the coin is easily worth 100+ sats without the tech even out. and its about to be released.
>>
>>2123354
fuck off, you will never be able to sell bean for what you reatrds bought it for, cut your losses and stop shilling that shitcoin
>>
>>2123440

I found coin base to be very user friendly. But apparently the rates are high

And they only only deal with 3 coins. BTC, LTC, ETH
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.