[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesnt coinbase have more alt coins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2826.png (109KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2826.png
109KB, 750x1334px
why doesnt coinbase have more alt coins?
>>
>>2122063
because they're grandpas
>>
File: 1336861106405.png (30KB, 445x638px) Image search: [Google]
1336861106405.png
30KB, 445x638px
Because they are all worthless memes

>see LTC

BTC and ETH are the only coins that matter
>>
>>2122077
I'm glad they added LTC. Allowed it to gain some traction.
>>
>>2122063
biggest problem i see with altcoins.
no one knows where to buy them
>>
>>2122875
Shits hard. I have a $100 prepaid Visa gift card and I've been trying to buy whatever for a week and can't.
>>
they're accumulating more GNT first
>>
>>2122943
Buy BTC with your card on coinbase, set up an account on poloniex, generate address from poloniex, send BTC from coinbase to your poloniex address. All this can be done from within poloniex and coinbase with no third party apps.
>>
>>2122943
same froblem.
just trnasfered my first 1500€ to coinbase. but what else than ETH can you buy?
maybe trade BTC somwhere for altcoins
>>
>>2123006
You open on a coin on any other marketplace. Like yobit. On yobit you go to wallets, BTC, open wallet, get your address.

Go to coinbase. Coinbase, go to your wallet, withdraw enter the address you copied from yobit.

In a while your btc arrives on yobit. On yobit you can sell the btc for altcoins. Trade/whatever, then when done sell back to btc, withdraw to coinbase and from coinbase you can send it to your bank.
>>
>>2123032
thanks.

excuse my newcoinerfaggotry
>>
the only issue with transferring from coinbase to other memecoin websites are the transfer fees. Add them to the buying fees and you start out deep in the red.
>>
>>2122954
Probably this.
>>
>>2123062
Yes. You lose 0.6% with yobit. Lowest fees, I think.

0.2% to get BTC to other coin
0.2% to get other coin back to BTC
0.2% to get BTC back to source
>>
>>2123092
dont forget the fee to buy actual BTC also
>>
>>2122954
GNT is BOINC with a coin added. Why tf are they taking so long? They aren't inventing jackshit. Doesn't mean they won't be succesful. BOINC just missed the fucking rocket bigtime
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/
>>
>>2123116
It's fucking peanuts in any case, why the hell would anyone provide this service for free when you look at the money that moves in crypto right now?
>>
How long does it take to transfer btc to yobit or poloniex buy at coin. Then transfer back to coinbase?
>>
>>2122063
Because selling jokecoins is bad for your reputation
>>
also whats the best exchange that will allow huge transfers say over 100 btc and once or do they limit to a small amount? thanks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.